Ch. 25 - 𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙊 𝙎𝙄𝙇𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙀

Ivory's outfit:

• ꒰ა 🕊 ໒꒱ •

Chapter Twenty-Five⚡Radio Silence⚡

Chapter Twenty-Five
Radio Silence

"The corpus callosum is not only the largest white matter structure in the brain, but also the bridge connecting all parts of the brain to each other. The ability for all parts of the brain to communicate and to work together help us make leaps in cognitive thinking. Any questions? Thoughts? Insight?" Ms. Finch explained.

Lydia sighed softly as she slightly glanced around the classroom when her eyes slowly trailed to the window making her notice a blue jeep sitting in the parking lot and a guy from the tow truck company looking it over. She stared at it for a moment as if she was in a trance. There was a familiarity to it but she didn't recognize it.

"Lydia." Ms Finch said making Lydia snapped out of the trance and looked at Ms. Finch. "...I completely agree." Lydia said and Ms. Finch hummed and nodded slightly before pointing at the window. "Is there something outside that's more fascinating than the structure of the human mind?" Ms. Finch asked and Lydia shook her head.

"No... I don't think so..." She trailed off making Ms. Finch raise her eyebrows, "No." Lydia corrected herself and Ms. Finch nodded, "Okay, good. Now, many people credit the corpus callosum, uh, for giving us a sense of intuition, gut instinct, that even we ourselves aren't aware." Ms. Finch started explaining.

Lydia glanced over at Ivory, who sat next to her, as Ms. Finch started walking away. "What is it?" Ivory whispered and Lydia shook her head slightly as she subconsciously looked back out the widow to see the guy starting to hook up the jeep. "I'll be right back." She said before getting up and running out of class. Ivory and Scott glanced at each other before quickly running after Lydia.

"Hey! Hey, you can't tow this Jeep!" Lydia said as she ran out side and over to the jeep making the guy look over at her. "Paperwork says I can. It's reported as abandoned." He said and she rolled her eyes before resting her hand on the jeep and giving him a fake smile, "And now it's not." She said making him raise his eyebrows at her.