Ch. 7 - 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀 𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙄𝙀𝙎

Ivory's outfit:
Hospital / Animal Clinic / Scott's House -

Ivory's outfit:Hospital / Animal Clinic / Scott's House -

School / Animal Clinic -

• ꒰ა 🕊 ໒꒱ •

Chapter Seven🎭 Strange Frequencies 🎭

Chapter Seven
🎭 Strange Frequencies 🎭

"I know what happened to Donovan. I know everything." Theo said and Stiles shot out and pushed him against one of the metal cages, "You don't know anything." Stiles said. Theo grabbed his shirt before turning them around so now Stiles was against the fence.

"I was there. I was at the library. Malia found the book. She was texting us to see where you were. She said she left you at the library. I told her I was close. When I got there, I heard the scaffling come down." Theo said and Stiles squinted slightly, "You saw him?" He asked. "Just the body." Theo said and that both let each other go.

"I watched you come out. I was gonna say something, but then I saw the cop car. And the body was gone. I don't know who took him. I only saw what you saw, and I didn't say anything because you didn't." Theo said and Stiles's eyes widened slightly when he remembered Ivory was with them.

Stiles turned to Ivory, who was sitting on the ledge looking incredibly bored. "Ivory, please listen-" Stiles said worriedly but Ivory looked up and shook her head, "Oh, I'm not judging you. I have no right to judge you. I literally worked with Derek to try to kill Lydia. You killed out of self-defense, we were gonna kill Lydia because our dumbass Alpha told us to... I think we all know which situation is more justified." She said.