Bente Dos

Jaemin went back to the hospital after his talk with Renjun. Donghyuck also bid his goodbye to him when he comes back.

Jaemin also explained to his parents what happened with the help of Donghyuck and they just let him. It already happened so they can't get angry with him even though they wanted to.

Jaemin patiently looks for Jeno and waits until he wakes up, but because of the exhaustion he's feeling, he unconsciously fell asleep beside Jeno's bed intertwining their hands.

Jaemin woke up when he felt a gentle squeeze in his hand and someone running his hand on his hair.

He slowly looked up and met eyes with a smiling Jeno who obviously woke up already.

"Good morning love" Jeno greeted

"You're awake" Jaemin smiled widely

"Wait I'll just call the doctor" said Jaemin and stood up but was prevented by Jeno who didn't let go of his hands.

"Later Jaem stay here for now"

Jaemin went back to his seat. And held Jeno's hands with both of his and bring them to his cheeks.

"I'm glad you're awake Jeno. I was worried"

"Don't worry love I'm okay now and sorry for worrying you"

Jaemin leaned in and gave a kiss on Jeno's forehead

"I'm happy you didn't continue your flight to States. I thought I'm not going to see you for a long time Jaem"

"I'm sorry I didn't fight for our love and chose to break up with you Jeno but don't worry I won't let you go again"

Hearing what Jaemin said made Jeno's heart jumped in happiness.

"Is this real? Tell me I'm not dreaming Jaemin"

Jaemin smiled and gave a quick peck on Jeno's lips "This is real Jeno. I'm going to fight for us, love"

"Jaemin you have no idea how happy my heart is right now"

"I'm happy too Jeno. So heal quickly kay?"

"Your kisses were enough to heal me love" 

Jaemin slapped Jeno's arm playfully and accidentally hit one of his wounds

"Ouch! I think my wound opened again" said Jeno holding his hand dramatically 

Jaemin panicked "Oh my God where? Sorry Jeno wait I'm going to call the Doctor"  

Jaemin was going to leave but Jeno pulled him back which made Jaemin fall into the bed. Luckily he didn't fall on top of Jeno or it will add more pain

Jeno gave kisses on Jaemin's face and chuckled

"I told you your kiss were enough" 

"Stop playing Jeno. I would love to give you more kisses love but you need to heal first kay?"

"Ok my love" said Jeno and winked

"I had a surprise for you when you get discharged from the hospital"

"Really what is it?"

"Silly, it's not going to be a surprise if I'm going to tell you now" said Jaemin and giggled

"So heal quickly so you would get your surprise"

"Okay love I'll heal quickly and discharge hear as soon as possible"

"Good then. Now let me call the doctor to check on you"

With that Jaemin stood up and called for the doctor outside.

----------------------------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

I HOPE YOU'LL GET FULL OF LOVE THIS CHRISTMAS.

BE HAPPY. STAY SAFE. GOD BLESS.

I LOVE YOU !