Anim

Jeno booked a flight back to Korea first thing in the morning the moment he heard Renjun already gave birth to their son.

And here he is on his way to the hospital with Jaemin who insisted to come with him, of course, he also wanted to take a glimpse at his "best friend" and his "lover" baby.

"Jeno our hands"

Jaemin reminded Jeno as they came out of the elevator still holding hands forgetting they will visit his husband who just gave birth to their son (a/n okay I sound bitter here)

Jeno then let go of their intertwined hands and pulled Jaemin rushing to the room where Renjun is transferred into with their son and soon they finally found it.

Jeno entered the room with a smile on his face and went straight to his husband who's carrying their son in his hands on the hospital bed and Jaemin following after him

Jeno greeted his husband with a kiss on his forehead and looked at their baby who is peacefully sleeping 

"He got your eyes and your smile" Renjun

"Oh really? But he got your angel looks"

Okay that's a bit cheesy and Renjun loved it.

"You wanna carry him?"

Jeno nodded and let his husband gently transfer the baby on his arms. 

He then admired the look of his son cooing at his cuteness and went closer to Jaemin whose standing there not too far from them and let him take a better look at the baby.

"Hi, my angel. I'm your daddy Jeno." His heart is filled with happiness right now. The feeling of being a parent is incomparable. It's like one of the best feelings in the world.

"Congratulations to the both of you"

Na Jaemin is jealous of the two, he can't deny it but he's sincere in congratulating them because this baby is such an angel.

 "So what did you name your baby?" Jaemin asked

"Shotaro" Renjun answered

"Nice name. Hi baby Shotaro I'm your uncle Jaemin" and I'm such a bad Uncle please don't hate me when you grow up. Of course, the rest of his sentence is just on his mind.

"Sungchan will have a playmate soon when Shotaro grew up, hope they'll get along well and will treat each other as brothers, besides they're cousins" Renjun said

(a/n For those who are kunfused, Jeno and Donghyuck are cousins in this story and I'll tell more of that later as this story goes"

"Of course Sungchan will be glad to meet his cousin soon and I'll tell him to protect this little angel right here" Jaemin answered, he also wanted for his son to meet his cousin soon hoping they will really get along with each other even though his son is 4 years older with their baby a least he can act as a big brother to him.

"Speaking of Sungchan, I haven't seen him these past few days? And also Hyuck" 

"They're fine. Donghyuck told me Sungchan is doing good in school and Donghyuck he's been a full-time father and a part-time businessman I think haha. He's so hands down to Sungchan and so I wish I could do that too someday" Jaemin said with a little bitterness in his voice.

"You're a great dad too Jaem. I'm sure Sungchan knows about that" Renjun assured his best friends

"Yes Jaem Renjun's right"

Jaemin just nodded to them in agreement

"By the way I'll get going now. I miss my son too so I'll go and visit him"

"Okay Jaemin keep safe on the road" Renjun

"Thank you Renjun. Congratulations again take care of yourself and your baby, see you again soon"

"Okay Nana"

Jeno accompanied Jaemin outside the hospital and send him off to the parking lot where his car is parked.

"Goodbye love keep safe on the road okay?"

"Okay Jeno go back inside now"

Jeno pulled Jaemin on the waist and kissed him on the lips before letting him go and opened the car's door for him and bid his final goodbye with one more peck

"I love you"

"I love you too"

-------------------------

7 dream is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give them your love and support everyone :)