Apat

Shanghai. That's the destination of Jaemin and Jeno for the business trip they had.

They have a meeting with the Zhong's for a partnership. They will stay here for at least a week.

They arrived last night and today is Monday and their meeting will be on Thursday. Why did they arrive early? Because Jaemin planned for a 3-day vacation date for him and Jeno. 

 "Rise and Shine Jeno-yah we're going on a date today!" said the ever-cheerful Jaemin to Jeno that's still sleeping on the bed.

"Mmm I'm still sleepy Minnie" Jeno said in a sleepy tone

"I'm hungry Jeno. I need breakfast so get your ass up right there!" Jaemin said and started pulling Jeno's arms to get up the bed but Jeno pulled his arms back resulting in Jaemin falling onto the bed beside Jeno.

"You can have me as breakfast if you want" Jeno said while his eyes are still closed and smiling like an idiot.

"Get up will you?" said Jaemin who is not convinced with Jeno's flirting although he wanted to but he's hungry as hell right now because this man in the bed didn't let him even take a rest last night the moment they arrived, a horny bitch.

"Jeno get up or I won't kiss you during our whole stay here!" he's really serious now and he won't take no as an answer and any jokes right now.

Jeno knows this tone of Jaemin so he got up quickly out of the bed. He then looked at the frowning Jaemin and pecked his lips hoping it would lighten up his mood.

"Don't be so angry Jaem. I'll take a shower now wait for me here okay?"

Jaemin nodded as Jeno then went straight to the bathroom

They got into a cozy restaurant that Jaemin reserved in advance before they got here. 

He wanted their free days together here to be meaningful and fun as they don't need to hide here thinking someone will recognize them and will make gossip about their relationship. They are free here so Jaemin wanted to do everything with Jeno. He planned their whole day itinerary also. They have a lot of places to visit today and he's so excited.

Today was supposedly an exciting and fun day for them but the rain won't stop from falling and it's such an annoyance for Jaemin as he planned this whole thing in advance and it's all ruined by the water. All he and Jeno can do were to have dates on the restaurant and cafes in the area and he hated it. Maybe tomorrow they can continue his plans hoping the weather will be fine.

But no there's still one last surprise Jaemin prepared for Jeno. It's now dark outside and seems the rain had stopped already so it's just perfect.

Jaemin covered Jeno's eyes with his hands while they walk into their destination.

"You can open your eyes now Jeno" Jaemin said sweetly to Jeno and hugged him behind as they both watched the lights flashing a message from Jaemin to Jeno

(a/n Reference is from NoMin's battle trip in Busan)

Message from Jaemin to Jeno:

 "the weather was cloudy, the weather was bad, the day was not good, but with you everything in here is dazzling. jeno-ya i love you~"

Jeno is so touched on Jaemin's sweetness. He smiled and turned around to face him.

He brought his hands to cup his face and caress his cheeks with his thumb

"I love you too Jaemin" he said and sealed his lips with a kiss.

Jaemin can't be happier. Maybe it's not a perfect day for them but Jeno alone is perfect for him to feel such happiness in his heart like this that he didn't want to end. 

Why can't they just stay like this forever?