Bente Uno

Donghyuck presented to look for Jeno after he dropped Sungchan at their home and comes back while Jaemin will go outside and talk to Renjun.

Renjun was so ready with his talk with Jaemin. On the other hand, Jaemin was so nervous about whatever Renjun's going to tell him. He doesn't know what Renjun is feeling for him but he understands if he's still angry up to now. He just hopes that he still can forgive him even it seems impossible. Well, he told Renjun before that he'd fix things with Jeno and made him not to continue their divorce. But right now here he is, meaning that he still had something with Jeno even though they broke everything between them last night already.

Renjun and Jaemin was set to meet in a cafe nearby the hospital.

Jaemin took a deep breath when he entered the cafe. He already saw Renjun's figure outside so he knew already where he is sitting.

The bell connected to the door chimes when Jaemin entered and that made Renjun looked at the direction of it and saw Jaemin.

Their eyes met. Renjun smiled at Jaemin and Jaemin slowly formed his lips into a smile.

Jaemin took the seat in front of Renjun.

"I'm glad you accepted my invitation Jaem"

"I'm glad too that we'll going to have a talk again"

"Mmm Jaemin I thought you really weren't going to cancel your flight"

Jaemin bit his lower lip and avoid Renjun's gaze "Were you the one who called Donghyuck?" he asked

"Yeah" 

"Why'd you call Hyuck tho?And tell to us about what happened to Jeno?"

"It's because I already made my decision Jaemin"

Jaemin's eyes widened and looked at Renjun "W-what do you mean?"

"Jaemin, I let go of Jeno already" said Renjun and smiled

Jaemin went speechless and mouth agape in surprise.

"I already signed the divorce papers Jaem. He's free now"

"W-why?"

"I talked to Hyuck and I learned from him. And Jaem this is my payback for all the good deeds you did to me. I want you to be happy too Jaem. And I'm happy by knowing that Jeno will be happy with you"

"Renjun you don't have to" said Renjun as he got teary eyed

"Jaem you deserve this okay?"

"How bout you? How bout Shotaro?" 

"Don't worry bout us. I'll move on soon, and I'll do my best to explain to my son everything when he grew up"

"Renjun"

"Don't think about it okay? Let's just hope that Jeno will wake up soon"

Jaemin stood from his seat and went to hug Renjun.

"Thank you Renjun. And I'm really sorry for what I did" he said as his eyes started to water from tears

"Ssshh it's done now Jaem. Everything's okay now" Renjun said and patted Jaemin's back

Jaemin pulled from the hug and looked at Renjun's eyes

"I know I was such a bad friend to you Renjun but can we save our friendship? Like I still want you to be my friend but it's okay if you didn't want to besides I betrayed you once and I don't deserve a second chance-"

"Sssh Jaem don't worry I'll still be your friend okay? And stop crying you're becoming ugly" said Renjun and laughed

Jaemin laughed with him and wiped his tears " Thank you Junnie. You're the best really. And I'm so bad because I hurted you"

"Don't talk about it again Jaemin. I hurted you too so it's a tie idiot" said Renjun and laughed  again with Jaemin

"Just take care of Jeno kay?. I know you'll build a happy family with him. Don't leave him Jaem"

Jaemin nodded

"And Jaem tell him about Sungchan he really needs to know about your son and your past. You can continue now the love that you supposedly to have even before"

"You're really so kind Renjun and yes don't worry I'll fix my family now and thank you because if not's because of you this won't happen"

" Consider it as my Christmas Gift to you.I'm happy for you Jaem."

"Thank you"

Remember, when you forgive you heal. And when you let go, you grow.

Forgiveness is the gift Renjun gave himself.