Bente Tres

Jaemin is the only one who took care of Jeno in the hospital for days.

He patiently goes there every day. He just got home to visit Sungchan for a while and change his clothes and he goes back after.

Now that everything is okay and there's nothing that can stop them including Jaemin's parents whom Jaemin talked to and had to tell them about him and Jeno and the decision he made. They approved it already. Besides, they wanted their son to be happy. They wanted to fix their relationship after Jeno was completely healed.

Luckily, Jeno is healing fast. He doesn't want to stay longer in the hospital. Plus Jaemin taking care of him is part of his fast healing.

And about the surprise Jaemin told Jeno is he wanted to tell Jeno about the whole truth, about the past. It's time for him to know everything, that's the best thing to do now.

No more secrets, no more hiding of anything. If Jaemin wanted their relationship to be fine then he needed to.

Today is the day where Jeno is going to be discharged, Jaemin already processed all the papers needed.

And everything is all set. He can now go home. And home? He's going with Jaemin. They'll start anew. And Jaemin's surprise to Jeno is already at home.

"Why do you have to blindfold me Jaemin?" Jeno asked

"So your surprise would be more fun" 

"Hmmm? I wonder what your surprise is"

"You'll like it I promise"

They walked out of the car and Jaemin leads Jeno on their way inside the house.

Jaemin stopped when they already arrived at where they should be.

"Ready?"

"Mmm"

"1 2 3" Jaemin counted and took off the blindfold on Jeno

"Welcome home!"

"Welcome home daddy!"

Jeno opened his eyes and saw his close friends and family in there.

Some of his closest friends like Jisung and Yangyang, and his Doyoung Hyung are present.

Shotaro and Sungchan were holding a "Welcome Home Daddy" banner.

He first greets the kids and gave them a kiss on their cheeks and hug them.

"I miss you kiddos"

"We miss you too daddy" said the kids in unison

He then stood up and greeted his friends and gave them a hug.

"Yangyang, Jisung I thought you're in China?"

"We came home Hyung. Nana Hyung told us about what happened and we were so worried so we came home. I'm happy you're okay now Hyung" said Jisung

"Yes Lele I'm okay now"

"We're also here to congratulate you on your promotion Hyung"

"Oh thank you I miss you guys"

"We miss you too Hyung"

After Jeno talked with the two he then went to his brother Doyoung and engulfed him in a hug

"I miss you so much Hyung when did you come? And where's Taeyong Hyung?"

"I miss you too my little brother. I just arrived this morning and Taeyong's sick so he can't come"

"Is that so? I hope he'll get better soon"

"Yeah he just need some rest. And you, you make me worry so much. I can't stand seeing you being hurt again"

"Don't worry Hyung I'll be more careful next time"

"Better be"

"Mr and Mrs Lee you came!" Jaemin greeted the newcomers.

Jeno and Doyoung turn their heads and saw their parents at the doorway.

Jeno walks to them and meet them with a hug.

He didn't saw his parents for a long time now because just like Jaemin's parents they were also living in the states.

"Mom!Dad!When did you come?"

"Yesterday son. Sorry we didn't  Are you really okay now?" asked Jeno's mom

"Yes mom I'm all fine"

"Good to hear"

"Where're our grandsons?" Jeno's mom asked

"He's here. Shotaro come to grandma" Jeno told his son

Shotaro then went to his grandparents and he hugged and kissed them

"Where's our eldest grand son?" his dad asked

"Who? Dad, I only had one son" said Jeno

"Sungchan" his dad said

"Oh Donghyuck's and Jaemin's son. Come here Sungchan" said Jeno when he realized that Sungchan is also their Grandson because he's Donghyuck's son

"You didn't tell him yet?" Jeno's dad asked Jaemin

Jaemin shook his head as a no.

"Tell me what?" Jeno asked

"Later love.I have another gift to you . But I'll tell you after the Welcome Party"

"Okay" Jeno answered

And with that they began the mini celebration of Jeno's promotion and his healing started.