I'm Yours

"Do you really have to go love?" asked Jeno as he kissed Jaemin's crown and held his hands tightly

They were at the airport and today's Jaemin flight to Chicago. And Jeno and the others is there to send him off.

He needed to manage their business there as per his parents request.

"Yes Jeno. I already told you the reason why right? I just need to make sure that our business in States is doing good then I'll go back here don't worry I'll go home during holidays love"

"I'm gonna miss you"

"I'll miss you too. Take care of our son well okay?"

"Mmmm I have Donghyuck and Renjun to help me tho"

"Don't worry Jaem we'll help on taking care of Sungchan" said Donghyuck who's beside Jeno

"Thank you Hyuck" said Jaemin

Jaemin then sat down in front of his son and held both the side of his arms.

"Dada's gonna miss you love. Behave and be good to your daddies and Uncle okay?" 

"Yes dada I'll be a good boy. I'll gonna miss you Dada" said Sungchan and hugged his Dada

Jaemin hugged his son tightly and kisses his forehead.

He then stood up and hugged his friends one by one.

"Be careful there Jaem and contact us always" said Donghyuck while they were hugging

"Mmmm I'm gonna miss you. Stay safe always here and watch out my son for me"

"No worries I'll take care of our son well Jaem"

Jaemin then pulled from the hug and proceed to hug Renjun.

They're on good terms now, well everyone is. They already have forgiven each other and agreed to forget everything.

"Take care always Renjun. I'll miss you and my godson"

"We'll miss you too Jaem. Don't forget to call us when you get there okay?"

"Yes of course"

Jaemin pulled from the hug and looked at everyone.

"Thank you everyone for coming here and sending me off. I'm gonna miss you all"

He said and smiled.

He then turns around in Jeno's direction who's at his back but what he saw shocked him.

Jeno's kneeling with one foot in front of him and he's holding a box of ring in his hands.

Jaemin gasped and turned around in his friends direction.

There he saw his friends holding a piece of paper that formed a word

"Will you marry me"

"What's this?" he asked as his eyes were getting teary

Jeno reach to held his left hand

"Love. Maybe I can't remember how or when was the first time I did this. And I forgot everything I had promised you then..... but now I'm gonna promise I'll never forget everything or anything about you whatever happens even my head will mess up again. Our memories and you alone are carved deep inside my head and heart. My heart will always remember love. So now before you go to the other side of the world. Can you be my world first? My Jaemin, my love, my everything will you marry me?"

Jaemin can't hold his tears up anymore so he let it all out. It's tears of joy. The happiness in his heart is too much to contain.

He looked at his friends to see their reaction and they gave him their wide smiles and cheered him up.

He then looked at Jeno again who's still kneeling on the ground and waiting for his answer

He nodded his head and helped Jeno to put the ring on his finger and then helped him to stand up.

Everyone around them cheered including the other strangers who witnessed the proposal.

Jeno hugged Jaemin's waist and wiped his tears using his hands.

"I love you so much Jeno"

"I love you too my love"

And with that being said Jeno leaned forward to kiss Jaemin on the lips.

"Good afternoon passengers! This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight PR75 to Chicago. We are now inviting those passengers with small children and any passengers requiring special assistance to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you"

Jaemin and Jeno pulled from the kiss and looked at each other's eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you my future husband" said Jeno and smiled widely.

"I'll miss you and our son too. I'll finish this quick so I can go home to you"

"Don't rush my love we don't worry we can wait"

Jaemin pecked Jeno's lips again and then they pulled from each other.

Jaemin then walked to his son and leaned to kiss his forehead

"Bye sweetie"

"Bye Dada"

Jaemin then glanced at everyone one's again

"I'll go now, everyone"

"Take care Jaemin!"

"I'll go now love" he said to Jeno for the last time and then he grabbed his luggage and started walking to the boarding gate.

Before entering he turns around once again and waved his hands.

Jaemin is ready to leave.

He just wanted to hurry and finish everything he needed so he can come back home quickly.

So he can be with his family again. His true home.

------------------------

a/n 

Hey everyone this is the ending.

Thank you for supporting NOT YOURS

We'll still have an epilogue so see you there

I love you so much everyone.