Bente Singko

Jaemin talked to Donghyuck about Sungchan being Jeno's son.

Of course, Donghyuck knew about this from the beginning and although it's just a favor he did for Jaemin standing as Sungchan's son, he still treated the child as his real son. He loves the child so much.

And now that Jeno is requesting that they should change the details on Sungchan's birth certificate making him the father and changing Donghyuck's name on it he's still willing to do it. For Jaemin as always yes for Jaemin and of course for their son.

Donghyuck went to Jaemin's house to sign the papers needed.

"Here all done" said Donghyuck and handed the papers he had signed to Jaemin

"Thank you Hyuck. Don't worry you can still call Sugchan your child and I'll not take away your right on him being his father"

"Mmm no problem Jaem and thank you"

"Hyuck really thank you for everything. For telling my parents that we should call off the marriage, for helping me fight my relationship with Jeno and this for agreeing to be Sungchan's father. I really awe a lot to you" said Jaemin

"Don't worry Jaem. I'm your best friend and I'm willing to help you anytime you needed"

Jaemin then pulled Donghyuck into a hug

"Hyuck I'm sorry"

"For what?" Donghyuck asked confusedly

"Sorry I didn't return your feelings for me"

"Jaemin wha- " Donghyuck was about to ask and then suddenly realizes what Jaemin's talking about 

"Does it mean y-you knew?" he asked

Jaemin nodded "Mmmmm"

 "I can clearly remember when you confessed Hyuck"

"I thought your drunk at that time?"

"Yes I am but I clearly remember what happened that night. I just don't want to tell you because I don't want to hurt you more and sorry because I can't love you like the way you do to me. You're a real friend to me and I had treated you like my brother since we were young and I'm afraid to lose you and destroy our friendship Hyuck that's why I never told you that I knew"

"Jaemin I-"

"And thank you Hyuck cause you never took advantage of me, especially when my parents wanted me to marry you. It's a great opportunity for you but you didn't take it. Instead, you always thought of me and my happiness. You sacrificed too much for me and I thank you for all of that Hyuck"

"It's okay Jaem I did all of it with no regrets"

"I love you too Hyuck but only as a friend and as a brother"

"Don't worry Jaem I already moved on from you"

Jaemin pulled from the hug and looked at Donghyuck

"Eh you do?" he asked

"Yes and I'm currently seeing someone now"

"You do?!" asked Jaemin surprised

"Who is it? And why aren't you telling me about it?"

"Because we're still new to it and I wanted us to be official first before I tell you but now I'm already telling you coz I think you should know now"

"Really? I'm so happy for you Hyuck so who is it"

"Mark Lee"

"Mark Lee? As in Mark Lee our company's business partner?"

"Mmmm" Donghyuck said and nodded

"Woahhhh I never expected you two will be close with each other"

"He's kind tho and hot" said Donghyuck and blushed at the last word

"Woah woah woah I can't believe I'm hearing these things from you Hyuck"

Donghyuck laughed "Mark Lee is a kind guy we're just still on the getting to know stage but I think soon we'll be ready to take our relationship on the next level"

"Awww I'm so happy for you Hyuck"

"Thanks Jaem. And I'm happy for you too, your family is complete now"

"It's because you helped me. I awe this to you"

"You and Jeno are just perfectly made for each other, you're bound to end up together I think?"

"I hope so. I just hope that we'll not be going to face another problem in our relationship"

"Maybe there's still upcoming obstacles soon but I'm sure you'll get through it because of your love for each other"

"Yes, I'll fight for him whatever happens"

"Yes you must and he should too or else I'll beat up your asses" Donghyuck said and laughed .

Jaemin laughed with him.

Jaemin is thankful he had a friend with Donghyuck because of his help his dream of having his family complete is now finally happening.

-------------------------

Ending next chapter uwuuuuuuuuu