dreamsmp = not good (also wilbur gets drunk wtf?)

# 🍩-𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕-𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

        after a shit ton of convincing sapnap and (y/n), tommy finally got (y/n) on the smp. they were on sapnap's account, though. tommy'd gotten permission from (y/n) to stream, which was fucking POGGERS. more (y/n) content. there was probably only like 5 minutes of that on the internet. so sad.

        (y/n) was playing on sapnap's computer, which meant that they were on his minecraft and discord account. 

        "we're here on the smp with NITRAM STYLEI!" tommy shouted as (y/n) joined the vc. 

        "ouch."

        "NITRAM! introduce yourself!"

        "what. shit, i'm the one who made fanfiction with quackity, and also the one that vibed with karl in mrbeast's video. wait shit, i don't think it's out yet. fuck me."

        tommy laughed and immediately started up a smooth conversation with them, as they joined the server. (y/n) didn't know jack shit about the game, so tommy aggressively taught them how to play. though, everything went right over their smooth, smooth brain. 

        "YOU DUMBASS, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SHIFT!?1//1i" tommy screeched as they fell and died. "sorry mum...!"

        "fucking hell, are you capable of speaking in lowercase?" (y/n) asked. 

        "oh LISTEN HERE YOU NITRAM FUCKER, YOU 'TAVRIOH' FUCKIn' DUMBASS. UH, UM, wait shit i don't even know what you look like. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO INSULT YOU? YOU STUPID FACELESS FuCKER! JUST LIKE DREAM AWWWWWWWW THAT GREEN BASTAR—"

        "shut."

        "okay." tommy went silent after that. the chat went ballistic at how obedient he was being.

<nihachu> sapnap
<nihachu> vc 3 right now
<tommyinnit> WAIT NIKI NIHACHU 
<sapnap> aight
<sapnap> hey mamas or whatever amirite
<sapnap> ayo george cmere :debby_ryan_smirk:
<tommyinnit> I
<fundy> what in the fuck
<sapnap> only have eyes for gogy and dweam :heart_eyes:
<karljacobs> brb going to cry in the bathroom
<sapnap> sexi green m&m dream :weary:
<nihachu> sapnap.

        (y/n) joined vc 3, not even bothering to look at who was in the call.

        the first thing they heard was a girl with a calm voice asking, "why did you kill him?" 

        in the background, there was some other guy trying his best to insult (y/n).

        they both gradually got louder, not letting (y/n) talk at all. (y/n) just sat there and took it all, confusedly looking to the dream team, who were playing cod mobile for shits and giggles. none of them seemed to notice (y/n)'s distress.

        things quieted down when tommy joined. (y/n) took the chance, and said a simple, "what."

        "NIHACHU THAT'S NOT SAPNAAJAJKAJJAJHJFAKJAKKAHAETUEOBU" tommy yelled into his microphone. a loud crash followed. 

        "tommy, are you alright?"

        "I FUCKIN FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR AAAAAAA— SORRY, MUM, THAT FUCKING HURT!"

        "yeah, he's fine."

        "YOU'Re not sapnap???" the guy who shouted insults asked, shocked. (y/n) could hear the guilt in his voice. he and 'nihachu' sputtered out apologies. "who are you then?"

        "i mean you might know me as nitram style—"

        "NITRAM!" they shouted in disbelief. 

        "yeah. lols."

        tommy scoffed. "ew, don't say that." disgust was clear in his voice, which made them all laugh.

        "anyways, what was that about? why were you yelling?" (y/n) checked the vc and saw niki and fundy's names. "that shit hurted, not gonna lie."

        "i'm sorry!" niki said again. "sapnap killed another one of my pets, and—" 

        (y/n) took off the headset and went over to sapnap, taking off their shoe. "ayo, why'd you fuck up niki's pet?" the way they said it was calm, but the way they held the shoe overrode it.

        niki and fundy could faintly hear sapnap yelling bloody murder, george and dream laughing, and (y/n) shouting calmly. tommy was on the fucking floor laughing in pain, because he fell out of his chair again. 

        sapnap died. (y/n) went back to his setup and put the headset back on.

        "sapnap lost a canon life."

        "WHAT."

        "POG! POG IN CHAT!"

        "Im—"

        tommy continued streaming, but left the crew. he's out the gang... 😔✌🚗🥜

        niki, (y/n), and fundy continued, with the addition of tubbo, who'd just joined. wilbur also joined sometime along, announcing that, for the second time apparently, he'd gotten through a litre of vodka?? then fundy went to grab some as well, and then sapnap burst through the door carrying some age appropriate drinks (cranberry juice 🤤🤤🥴).

        things were going well, minus the people on call drinking for some reason. was that against tos? sus remix.

        "this is horrible," (y/n) stated.

        tubbo simply said, "oh god."

        "(y/n), tubbo," wilbur slurred slightly, "how about you tell us when to stop drinking."

        tubbo agreed eagerly, but (y/n) scoffed. "what? that's horrible. you're putting your life in mine and tubbo's hands."

        "what? my hands are fine!"

        wilbur ignored them. "when i say go, tubbo, (y/n), you've gotta say stop. when it's time, we have to stop. ready? okay, three, two, one, g o."

        "tubbo, tubbo, (y/n), say stop...!" niki laughed softly.

        tubbo started shouting, "stop, stop!" 

        a few moments after they stopped coughing, (y/n) finally said, "stop."

        "(Y/N), YOU'RE EVIL!"

        "I CANT GO FOR THAT LONG ARE YOU INSANE???"

        (y/n) started cackling as wilbur challenged fundy to a guitar-off. 

        george and dream were so tired they acted drunk. sapnap was the only one not tired enough to stand, so he helped (y/n) drag the others to the couch. mrbeast and his crew had already left by then, karl sticking around to keep an eye on the others (he didn't really trust the three with (y/n)). he fell asleep, though. 

        (y/n) started up the second movie of the night: pippi longstocking. they vibed to the intro music with george, the only one that was awake, now.

--
this chapters jumpy so ill just blame it on my room being a literal freezer