vibing with honk and karl, but not quackity (never quackity)

# 🍩-𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕-𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

        a few weeks back, karl jacobs had been invited to hang out with quackity at his house. he obviously accepted—he'd wanted to meet up with quackity for a while. he and honk, his pet lizard, hopped in the car and took the fuck off as soon as possible.

        he'd only just arrived at quackity's when a strange person named "nitram style" joined tubbo's personal discord. quackity, like a dumbass, gave his address to them, and now there was a chance—a very slim chance—that they were coming to his house. with ice cream and meal worms. what the fuck.

        both of them were nervous, of course. they didn't know the person at all. all they knew about them was that their name might be (y/n) and they might be fifteen. both were low-key scared.

        (y/n) stated that they were getting close, and quackity began openly panicking to the discord.

        "what happens if they're not joking?" quackity asked.

        "...we get ice cream and meal worms?" karl said, unsure. 

        "or murdered?"

        "well—" 

        a knock on the door cut him off. it was loud and slow, somehow menacing. quackity silently screamed, and ran into the kitchen, leaving karl and honk alone in the living room. 

        karl set honk down on the table, and approached the door. he gripped the handle and slowly opened the door.

        on the porch was a depressed-looking teenager with (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair. they had a black backpack slung over their shoulder, and no expression on their face. they looked about ready to pass out. not to mention, they were soaked from the rain.

        "'sup, nerd?" their voice sounded as tired as they looked. "let me in, i'm wet. quackity won't mind. probably."

        (y/n) pushed their way into quackity's house. karl didn't try to stop them.

        "nitram style?"

        "unfortunately. call me (y/n)."

        karl, with their consent, snapped a photo of (y/n).

# 🎂-𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝

karl&honk :) 4:16 am
[insert attatchment lol]

karl&honk :) 4:16 am
@tubbo help 😃

samsung fridg 4:17 am
what in the hell

samsung fridg 4:17 am
who even is that

ipad kid 4:19 am
please tell me thats not who i think it is

tubbo 4:19 am
(y/n) you look so good! :)

nitram style 4:20 am
yeah right
i wish i could look as good as rufio
i look like the other lost boys wtf
i deadass look like fucking peter pan but as an
adult istg

bad bitch 🔥😏‼️ 4:21 am
:0

bad bitch 🔥😏‼️ 4:21 am
@nitram style you're so cute!!

tubbo 4:23 am
did you get a nwe pearcing?

bad bitch 🔥😏‼️ 4:23 am
WAIT MY NAME
LANGUAGE!!!