when a black surveillance van follows the uber driver

# 🍩-𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕-𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

        (y/n)'s bike got stolen, so they were forced to call an uber at 12 in the morning. honestly, any uber driver up at midnight deserved a huge ass tip. maybe if (y/n) paid them enough, they'd be willing to drive them to texas... no, no, (y/n) didn't have the money for that. fuck.

        the uber pulled up, and (y/n) hopped in the back seat. as the car took off, they buckled in and set their bag on their lap.

        "um... where are you planning to go?" the driver asked awkwardly. "sorry, if this is awkward. it's actually my first day."

        "i mean... fuck it, if you're up for it, can you drive me to texas?"

        "woah, woah, woah, woah... where?"

        (y/n) sighed, dejected. they obviously expected it, though. "it's fine if you can't."

        "no, wait, i... i can do that. it just caught me off guard, since you're so young, and..."

        "...huh? oh, deadass? wait, here's the place i need to get to." (y/n) told him the address, and then silence enveloped the car.

        (y/n) was starting to doze off, but the driver suddenly punched the roof of the car and barked. weird, but (y/n) was too tired to question the choices of the driver. they passed another light, and he let out a small "yeehaw."

        (y/n) said fuck it, and shouted over him. "what the fuck, man." he was about to reply, but (y/n) continued. "put more fuckin' emphasis. i wanna hear the passion in it. if you're gonna yeehaw, then do it right."

        "y-YEEHAW!"

        "YEAH, GET FUCKIN' INTO IT. YEEHAW!"

        (y/n) and the driver continued to have this yeehaw match, which (y/n) obviously won. this was one of the rare moments where they could assert their dominance with cowboy slang.

        "this is..." the uber driver trailed off and laughed. "hey, by the way, i never caught your name."

        "it's (y/n)."

        "nice. i'm jimmy."

        suddenly, the driver's phone rang. (y/n) could faintly hear a voice saying "put me on speaker phone."

        "okay, you're on speaker...?" 

        a voice screamed from jimmy's phone. "(Y/N) I— WHAT? WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT... WHAAAAAAT?"

        (y/n) heard karl's voice and immediately burst into a fit of laughter. "oh fucking christ, i can't- breathe i—" they almost felt bad for jimmy, who was without a doubt lost.

        "(y/n)'s the person i was talking about," karl explained through giggles. "the one who brought movies and ice cream. they're supposed to be heading to sapnap's house next."

        "yEAh," (y/n) wheezed in confirmation.

# 🎂-𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝

karl&honk :) 12:33 am
i cant 

karl&honk :) 12:33 am
i cant ebleive 

nitram style 12:33 am
YEEHAW

karl&honk :) 12:33 am
PLEASE
IM LIETAERLLY IN TEARAS