you watch in horror as a 7'1" man runs at you

# 🍩-𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕-𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

        the message ranboo sent played back to (y/n) on replay. it was just like shawty. they got several ubers—none were mrbeast this time—that drove them from maine to michigan.

        before they left the state, they got a call from their brother. he was crying and kept congratulating them. congrats on what? having a friend in michigan? all those fuckers had going for them was snow, lakes, and good mechanics. hooray!

        as (y/n) was getting out of the car, they caught a glimpse of something running at them. keep in mind that they were in the middle of one of those streets that had all the shops lining it.

        they screeched, stumbling back. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT I'M GOING TO SCREAM AND CRY AND FUCKING—" 

        "IS THAT MY MERCH!?!?!" ranboo screamed at the top of his lungs. the people passing by looked over, probably in disgust, at the two.

        "PERHAPS! wait, why are you so tall—" (y/n) cut themself off when they saw the seven inch platforms ranboo was stomping around in. ranboo cackled at their expression.

        "do you like them? i got them months ago, but i could never find anything that actually went with them. not that the jeans and t-shirt go with them, really, but..."

        (y/n) gasped. "deadass? wanna go shopping? i'm no fashion expert—no, scratch that. i know close to nothing, but it'd be pretty funny."

        "it would be pretty funny."

        so that's how ranboo and (y/n) ended up in spencers. the employees were baffled when they stepped in. (y/n) looked so short in comparison to ranboo, which low-key high-key hurt their confidence. ranboo was like a lighthouse. he could be at the front and point out the dildos in the back.

        (y/n) swore so much while shopping that they almost got kicked out of the mall. luckily, they got through the trip without getting banned. various warnings, yes, but no bans.

        ranboo opened his front door, letting (y/n) go in first. what a gentleman. they took their shoes off, and sprinted into ranboo's room. ranboo was blessed with a bathroom connected to his bedroom, so he could change in there while (y/n) just waited on his bed or something.

        "make yourself at home," ranboo said as he slipped into the bathroom, carrying several bags with him. 

        (y/n) got their phone out for pictures. "god, this is going to be the best fuckin' fashion show."

        ranboo took a look at what (y/n) bought. he really didn't get many outfits for himself. he let (y/n) do most of the shopping, and they were being pretty secretive about it. 

        something sparkly caught his eye. "oh, they did not."

        ranboo emerged from the bathroom, bitterly watching (y/n) eating his gummy worms. "is this what you wanted?" he tried to keep his voice flat, but he was in such a giggly mood. like, he actually looked good. sorta.

        he was wearing a black turtleneck, mostly covered by a leather jacket, a choker that looked strangely like a collar, and a metallic cross bag. the best thing about the outfit, however, was the black, sheer skirt that exposed the black jeans underneath them. don't forget the platforms, either. he was definitely wearing those.

        ranboo did a little twirl just to humor the audience.

        "nice. no, seriously, you look fucking fabulous." ranboo just realized (y/n) was recording him. "you look like an edgy mess, but a damn good one."