more shit ig [14 reads special ?!? ]

this is just a bunch of deleted bits, extras, and other shit compiled into a big fuck-mess-tornado of a chapter. enjoy or perish. i am so tired. this is so many words that the wattpad word counter just completely stopped, but that might just be my computer-

(y/n), tommy, tubbo, sapnap, and eret almost burn the house down while baking unsupervised:::

        "es hora de comer," (y/n) giggled, silently jumping up the stairs.

        tubbo and tommy followed behind, occasionally chanting, "es hora de comer." maniacal laughter followed, albeit quietly. sort of. 

        when they all moved in, (y/n) was quick to claim the entire basement as their own. tubbo and tommy were the only others allowed to actually have live and have their stuff there. it went by many names: the basement, the kidcave, where the children reside, pirate's cove, kid's cove, etc.

        they'd completely renovated the place. with the help and supervision of niki and kristin, of course. fairy lights and bee streamers hung from the walls, along with various nerf guns held up by professional-looking racks. they all had their separate touches. tommy had his nerf guns, (y/n) had their insane amount of vinyl records, and tubbo had his porcelain clown collection.

        beds were expensive, and, though they could afford it, they opted to put a mattress in the middle of a c-shaped sofa instead. they weren't even going to lie—boze was a big inspiration. the three usually slept on the big make-shift bed, unless ranboo came over. they gave up the entire thing when he stayed the night, even if he protested. there was no winning against them.

        "es hora de comer," sapnap yawned, stepping into the kitchen after them. it was sometime around six in the morning, which was usually when the four woke up. not because they were responsible, no, but because their sleep schedules were royally fucked.

        "how're you doing, sap?" (y/n) asked, pulling a few things out from the fridge. "also, wanna make something with us?"

        "i'm fine, just tired. just woke up. whatcha doin'?"

         "we're making a strawberry cake roll!" tubbo exclaimed. after he said that, he slapped a hand over his mouth. people were still asleep. "or at least, trying to."

        "what? at this hour? that's not even breakfast, y'know."

        "and? what were you going to eat?"

         sapnap silently put the ice cream back in the freezer.

        "that's what i thought."

        in retrospect, letting five—schlatt joined them after their first attempt—amateur chefs try and bake something very not amateur-level was a horrible idea. tommy burnt himself on the stove and screamed, almost waking everybody up. they had to redo both the batter and icing three separate times. two of which were caused by tubbo reading the ingredients wrong. schlatt zoned out and fell asleep, which, as the time keeper, was the worst thing to happen, and the cake burned. sapnap accidentally cut himself on literally nothing, and had to wake up dream and george because he didn't know how to deal with a paper-cut-sized injury.

        things weren't great. seven hours passed, and instead of sleeping, they just got mad. (y/n) was frustrated that they couldn't do it right, and they were willing to risk both their mental and physical health to perfect it. everyone seemed to feel the same.

        "good morning, everyone—!" eret cut himself off when he saw the chaos in the kitchen. "woah, what's..."

        "don't worry about it," george said, playing games on dream's phone. they figured they'd just stay up instead of going back to bed.