yee (and i cannot stress this enough) haw

# 🍩-𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕-𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎

        quackity could not FUCKING stress this enough. constant stress was stressing him out. he was twenty, barely an adult, moving out of the house he'd lived in for years. the house was bought earlier, about three weeks ago, and everyone was already moving their stuff in.

        he was also stressed because, earlier, he'd sent out a twitter poll on whether or not he should do the funny thing, and almost everyone responded with yeses. when he got the results, the reality of it all set in. the paperwork with that and the house combined was enough to bring him to tears.

        because they were the only three who vaguely knew about aesthetics, wilbur, niki, and eret had been set on indoor and outdoor decor. almost all the rooms had a new coat of paint and new furniture. the house actually looked good.

        george, dream, sapnap, and schlatt were in the kitchen, trying their best at baking a cake. niki had to stop in and help every now and then, since they were complete ass at it. george accidentally dyed the frosting yellow and blue instead of purple and blue, so the cake just adopted a michigan color scheme.

        tommy, tubbo and fundy—with phil and kristin's supervision—went out to buy party supplies. tubbo asked if they could buy bee-themed party supplies and balloons. tommy insisted in buying nerf guns. fundy demanded getting cat ears for everyone, almost throwing a fit when phil said no.

        bad, skeppy, karl, and techno were bringing in furniture. wilbur, niki, and eret told them where they wanted certain things. techno almost dropped a sword directly on skeppy's foot, which caused him to jump into bad's arms. all of them were on the floor after that.

        everything was going great so far.

        "what the fuck," (y/n) panted, staring at ranboo's screen. (y/n) thought they were good at DDR, but after seeing ranboo get a perfect score on the hardest difficulty, they died a bit. maybe even shed a tear. "how did you even do that?"

        ranboo shrugged. he looked perfectly fine, like he hadn't just spent the past five minutes dancing his heart out. "wanna leave this place?"

        "honestly, yeah. we should cash in our tickets and shit before leaving, though. like, imagine what we could get with all these." (y/n) held up their arms, which were wrapped heavily in strings of tickets. ranboo, on the other hand, was neat and folded them harmonica-style. 

        "holy cow," ranboo smiled. "look!"

        sitting on the top shelf was possibly the best thing they could've wished for. it was like they were on a golden pedestal, with lights from the heavens spilling down on it.

        they had enough for two of the cunts.

# 🎂-𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝

nitram style 7:42 pm
hi whores why are we so quiet today

karl&honk :) 7:47 pm
I have no idea what you're talking about.

woman repellent 7:48 pm
WHY ARE YOU USING PUNCTUATION

woman repellent 7:48 pm
YOU ARE SCARING ME

nitram style 7:48 pm
the capitalization im

nitram style 7:48 pm
did techno steal your phone or sumn