True love 2

Violetta:

Today is my father's wedding with Angie but first Leon has date me at the Restoband but I don't know if I need to go or not.So I call Fran and I tell all to her and she said me something very emotionally.She said that when Leon was with Ludmila he was a bad and an egocentric guy but when he met me he transform in a gentleman and in the perfect blue prince any girl want.And yes I want to be her violet princess so I go there.

Leon's POV:

When I call Violetta to date her at the Restoband I think she would not come,but then I saw that perfect girl that had stole my heart showing his perfect smile and wearing a cat T-shirt,a pink skirt and beige boots.

-Emm...Leon.

-Oh hello Violetta

-Hi

-Can I ask you a question?

-What?

-Did you trust on me?

-Em.. yes I trust

-So come

-Ok

And  I go with here to the park searching for a special place and make something special I always want since I saw her for first time.

-Leon could you tell where we go?

-Here is good,I mean any place is good the place doesn't matter

-Em...I don't understand what is happening..

-Relax,close your eyes

-Leon...

-Trust on me,only close your eyes

-Mmm...okay

-I want you to imagine in the most beautiful and romantic place you could imagine.Please

-Okay

-I want you to think that is the perfect place,with the perfect music.Now is missing only one thing.

-What?

I didn't answer to her I only kiss her as I always want and when the kiss finish...

-Are you okay?

-Yes

-It's not the most romantic place

-I can said that is the most wonderful place I never met.I think you was angry with me,I never imagine this.

-Well I think its time to stop to talk and made the things.Violetta can you promise me something?

-Mmm....okay

-Promise that we will never be separated

-I repromise it.

-So Violetta Castillo Saramego do you want to be my girlfriend?

-Yes Leon Vargas

And we kiss again
********
Finally they kiss,but this is not the last cap is missing one more cap and the epilogui.
Well bye;)♥★
Pd:The words and clothes they use and wear are from the first and second season of Violetta
;) :)