I love other person

Violetta's POV:

I was so sad of seeing that kiss that I decide to ran to my home and cry there and never finish to cry.But I feel I am missing something‚oh no Francesca and Diego I need to go there but someone is calling and is Leon.

-Hi Violetta

-Leon?You sound strange

-Yes is because I am happy that you see that I have another love after Ludmila and is Lara she is so amazing.

He is acting strange and I will cry

-Ok‚bye

-Don't cry I am happy

I finish the call to don't cry more and I go outside to advertise Diego and then Fran.

Diego’s POV:

Now I feel bad about what I said to Violetta when I tell to her I think that I love her but after talking with Fran an hour knowing more about her and seeing she is very funny and cute and then been interrupted by a phone calling when she was going to tell me something important and when I return she has gone and now I am thinking of what I am feeling now and what I feel is love to her to the sweet Francesca.

Well I will go to Vilu's house to ask her tips with Fran.

-Violetta I was going to your house for....-

-Diego please I know that you love me but I love Leon and he call me saying that he loves Lara in a strange way and you need to forget me because I don't love you  I am so stupid to think that Leon could love me and you need to love Fran.

-Wow that was strange,but I don't love anymore you,you are not stupid Leon loves you he will never said something like that and I start love Fran today after I talk with her I discover it but why I need to love her?

-Leon tell me that he loves Lara  and you need to love Fran because....

And I saw Franchesca with a band at her eyes shouting to Violetta  forgetting me because she didn't see.

-Hi Vilu don't ask why the band was a dare that Cami put to me and today I was going to tell Diego if he want to be my boyfrien but...-Franchesca shout

-Fran silence-Vilu Said

-Why?-Fran ask

-Because I am here Fran-I said

Another cap don't forget to read my new history.
Pd:I want ti tell you that the final of the story is near and it wouldn't be a sdcond part.
Pd2: Sorry if you don't like tha call of Leon but I will fix it
Pd3:Read and follow @MafiStory she is amazing.
Kisses and bye;)