Restoband 1

Violetta's POV:

I was waiting Diego at the door with a pink skirt‚a pink blouse and a pretty pink sweater.When I was hearing music someone knock the door so I opened it.

-Hi Diego

-Hi Vilu I love your style of pinky girl you are pretty.

I put red and I don't know what to say and he smile with his perfect smile so I put more red.

-We go?-he said

-Yes

We were walking to the Restoband and knowing us more and I start to feel nervous but I don't know why.

-So Vilu I can't show you the whole Studio today but tomorrow I can do it‚well here is the Restoband.

-Wow is very amazing and huge

I said coming in ‚then I saw the guys so I go where they are.

-Hi guys

-Hi Vilu and Diego

-Fran and Cami I need to said to you that I ...

I was talking when my phone ring

-Excuse me

- Hello dad what happen?

-Well Vilu I think it so you can go to your pijamaparty but please Fran needs to pass for you.Okay?

-Okay dad thanks

I cut very happy my father doesn't said no‚but this strange.

-Vilu what you are going to said us?

-Well my dad led me go to the pijamaparty if Fran pass for me at 6 45.

-Okay‚where you live?

-Near the most important park of Buenos Aires‚ a big house with a strange color like brown with orange.

-Okay

We were talking when we saw a girl crying‚Fran told that she is Naty so where is Ludmila?