New feelings

Diego's POV:

I had never feel what I am feeling right now‚that sensation of butterflies inside you and always be nervous to talk when you are near to the person you like and now I am feeling this when I see Violetta I like her but I think she likes Leon because she always put red with him. I accept very happy to be Violetta's guide and know I need to prepare me to go to the Restoband with her.

Leon's POV:

I feel like jealous when Diego is near to Violetta and I don't know why because I know I still love Ludmila.

I want to be Violetta' s guide to be with her I don't know why I feel like that‚ I think that I am start to  like her and it will make me bad because I think she likes Diego.

Violetta's POV:

"Dear Diary

Today was my first day at the Studio 21 and it was  rare first because I met to boys and like both and I don't know why, a person can't live with a divided heart is impossible but this is happening to me.Also I met a group of friends and I am going to the Restoband to see them and also I was suppose to go to Fran' s house to a pijama party ‚my first pijama party‚ but my father said he will think it but it equals a no so I am not going. Well diary I need to prepare to go to the Restoband with Diego as guide ♥".