Fixing things 2

Camila's POV:

I lose Seba and the unique place he goes when he is sad is the park.So i need to go there and explain him all what he sees.

-Seba I finally find you let me explain.

-Camila‚there is nothing to explain Broadwway ask you to be her girlfriend again in the same way I do.And you accept you lie me.

-No Seba,he want me again or promise him that when I broke with you I will be with him..

-So go there Camila we broke-he interrupted me.

-No Seba I didn't promise him anything because I love you and I am sure that our relationship is forever.

-Really?

-Yes Seba I love you more than anything,more than my life.

-So,you pardon me and we could be boyfriends again?

-Yes Seba.

And we kiss and it was the kiss that show me that I fix the things with my true love.

Some meters away.....

Ludmila's POV:

I am a superstar and superstars didn't explain anything but this is the exception I need to explain Fede all what he hears to don't lose him.And he is in the park,his calmly place.

-Fede I was searching for you please let me explain.

-Ludmila you made me lose my friends and you lie me.I think you were not as bad as you are.

-Fede if I do it is because I love you and you see me as a person that never is shy,but when I was near to you I can't talk anything because you put me nervous and the unique form to attract your attention and see that you want to be my boyfriend was putting you jealous.

-Ludmila the first day I see you I fell in love of you and I was also shy but when you were with Leon and you tell me that you broke I ask you to be boyfriends because I was so jealous ,but now I see that I lose my friends.

-Fede I will talk to them and they will be your friends again,but you can pardon me?

-Okay Ludmila,but don't have secrets with me ok?

-Ok

And he kiss me and I fix the things again with my unique love.

The last cap is near.I will do an epilogue and then a Diechasca story.
Bye ;) :)