True Love 3

Violetta's POV:

After my kiss with my first boyfriend Leon I go to prepare me for my father's wedding.Also he said that I can sing with a friend and I select Leon(more than a friend).And there was my father.

-Vilu how I look?

-Very elegant dad.I think Angie will said you yes.

-Thanks and you are also perfect

-Thanks,and you need to go or you will get late.

-Ok,but with whom you will sing?

-With Leon

-Mmm

-Dad

-Ok,bye

-Bye,good luck

And a minute after my father goes Angie go down.

-Wow Angie you look beautiful.

-Thanks Vilu,you also are pretty

-Well we need to go and I will sing a beutiful song with Leon

-You are boyfriends?

-No.

-Ok,you are my honor lady remember.

-Yes, I remember

-Thanks,well we need to go

And I go with Angie to her wedding when we get there,she stay in a room until all was completly prepare.

-Buuu!

-Love,you scare me

-Sorry my princess Vilu

And then I kiss Leon.

-You are ready to sing?

-Yes,with my prince everything

And when we start to sing"Te Creo"Angie was walking to the altar and when she was there.We stop singing and I said some words.

-Well,before the wedding I want to make an announce and some acclarations.First we invite Ludmila because after she talk with me and Leon she transform in a good person.And the announce is that Leon and I now we are boyfriends.Now continue.

My father was in shock and the rest of the people were clapping so I kiss him.And I don't know if it was an ilussion but I saw Lara,but I forget it, well I will hear the weeding.

-So you,German Castillo accept to love and protect Angie Saramego in the good and bad moments?

-Yes I accept

-And you Angie Saramego,accept to protect and love German Castillo in the bad and good moments?

-Yes I accept

And after that my dad and Angie kiss.

And I can say this is a happy ending,all of this characters had find love(excpetions:Andres,Marco and Broadway)but not any love,the real true love.
********
Tada
This is the last cap and I try to it very large ,but there is missing the epilogui.
Well bye
;)♥★