Perfect Plans?

Leon's POV:

After my kiss with Lara and hear Violetta shouting and crying I decide to explain her so I ran to fast but she dissapear and I remember that I left my phone at the motocross.So I ran there and I saw and hear Lara talking with someone with my phone! Oh no Lara also hear Violetta and Lara was talking like a man and she was was saying..

-Hi Violetta

Oh no

-Yes is because I am happy that you see that I have another love after Ludmila and its Lara she is amazing

I will die

-Don't cry I am happy.

And she cut the call.

-Lara why you did that?

-Oh Leon I didn't see you and I do it because because...

-Because you are jealous that my real love is Violetta she makes me smile not like you I only see you as a friend my best friend.

-Leon you don't see that you love more than anything we are destinated to be boyfriends.

-No my destiny is with Violetta and now I will fix the things and don't ask me why and please Lara get away from my life.

-Okay but I know you will return with me.

That were their last words but I know that I never will be her boyfriend and her plan wasn't perfect.

Far away ...

Federico's POV:

I was going to Ludmila's house to have a suprise date with her and I hear my phone ring and it was Ludmila.

-Love, em love

Wow it seems that Ludmila accidentaly call me and she was saying somethings.

-My plan was perfect but Fede didn't have to know and Naty wouldn't said anything so he wouldn't know anything.

What plan?Well I need to discover what is

-Well I need to think in a sweet and delicated way to tell him that I only use Leon to put jealous him and now that I am with him is thanks to Leon but he thinks that I really love Leon and when he ask me to be her girlfriend I was with Leon and I broke with Leon because of his fault and also he thinks Leon doesn't want him as friend because he is new girlfriend(me) was Leon's exgirlfriend.Muajajaja.

And I cut the call now she will hear me and I knock the door of his house.

-Fede my love

-No Ludmila we need to broke up you accidentally call me and I hear you talking alone about your plan and I don't want to be with someone that lie me and make me lose my friends

-Fedeeee!I can explain you

-No Ludmila bye.

And I ran away ignoring her and her stupid "perfect plan".

Bye I am with depression and I was trying to make a good cap but I am with depression because one of my aunt dogs that were like mine died:( :(
Well bye:(
Pd:Read my other novel