x Chapter Five x

Cai Yue quickly stood next to Fu Yao and wrapped her delicate arms around him. Nan Feng stand in front of Fu Yao. ,,What's happened!?", Nan Feng ask with anger. ,,He started it!!" ,,Four of you hit only one!! Poor Fu Yao!!", Cai Yue interfered. Fu Yao didn't say anything and had to support himself on Cai Yue, but didn't look like he just wanted to stay still. ,,Go away! I'll polish his face properly!", Fu Yao said. But Cai Yue doesn't let him go. ,,General Nan Feng, I know you guys of the Nan Yang palace have problems with the Xuan Zhen palace, but you can't let four men to fight with only one men!! Even if Fu Yao Xuan Zhen is representative, it is still unfair!", Cai Yue say it. Nan Feng looked to his men, that who don't want to see their guild. Nan Feng looked at Fu Yao and saw blood. Only now did everyone notice that Fu Yao had a split lip and a broken nose. Nan Feng bowed respectful. ,,I apologize for my men. Your right it's unfair that four hit one. If it gets out, it's also not honourable for our general", Nan Feng says. The subrogates look away, before they bowed too.

,,This time I wouldn't tell Ling Wen Jiangjun this! But Nan Feng you will pay for Fu Yao's damage and take care of him until he is healthy again !! Look at her, poor man looks like two hundred carriages crashed into him!", Cai Yue pressed Fu Yao closer to herself. That make Fu Yao hiss shortly before pain. Right away Cai Yue apologize for that. Nan Feng looked to Cai Yue with a slightly confused and surprised look. But didn't say anything to her choice. Fu Yao couldn't see Cai Yues face. ,,I will leave Fu Yao to you now! And next time you get your men under control!", the first time that Cai Yue ordered something without contradiction endured. Nan Feng men stepped away and almost immediately left the place like Cai Yue. Nan Feng hesitated just before he come closer to Fu Yao. But Fu Yao stepped back. ,,Don't touch me", Fu Yao whispered softly as Nan Feng gently touched Fu Yao's cheek. 

Nan Feng looked at him with pitted. ,,I'm sorry. I didn't know that my subrogates have such a resentment against you", Nan Feng apologize. ,,Are you ok?" Fu Yao looked at him angrily. ,,Yeah I'm ok. They just broke my noise, broke some of my ribs, but I'm ok!", Fu Yao roll his eyes. Nan Feng sigh. He took out a cloth and carefully wiped the blood off fu Yao's face. Fu Yao doesn't want to look in Nan Feng's eyes. He carefully dabbed the blood away. ,,Is somewhere that hurt you?", Nan Feng ask him. Fu Yao looked up but silence. Nan Feng sigh again, before he carefully felt over Fu Yao's chest. ,,You broke four ribs. How the fuck did you can breath!?" ,,Did you have a problem with it?!" ,,I'm just saying Miss Princess!" ,,How dare you to call me princess!?" Nan Feng pressed something roughly on Fu Yao's broken rib. Result: Fu Yao winced in pain. ,,You bastard!" ,,Shut up. Let me help you", was the only thing was Nan Feng. He wanted to take off Fu Yao's outer robe to put the bandages on, but Fu Yao resisted immediately. ,,I have to take you off to put on the bandages!!" ,,Shut the fuck up! I'm not getting undressed here where everyone can come and see me!"

Nan Feng frowning. ,,And what the problem?" ,,I am not undressing here! Over my corpse!" Fu Yao roll his eyes and stepped back on the tree. Nan Feng wanted to roll his eyes, but that would imitate Fu Yao, so he pulled himself together not to do it. ,,Where then?" ,,I don't care but not here!", Fu Yao looked at him angrily. Nan Feng ran his hair through his hair in frustration and looked around. ,,Ok than", Nan Feng say this and lift Fu Yao in his arms up. ,,H-Hey!? What the fuck are you doing!?" ,,Bring you in my room. Nobody will see you there, and I can look at your wounds in peace"

Fu Yao want to scream, but it was too late. Not even ten minutes later Nan Feng jump on one of the Nan Yang palace tree and get over to his room. He jumped through the window of his room. Fu Yao clawed at him, startled. Nan Feng Fu Yao carefully laid him down on his bed. ,,I'll get some bandages and medicine, stay here", Nan Feng turn around and took a small box out of his closet. Fu Yao didn't say anything and looked around. It was very different from his room. It was too messy for Fu Yao, but too neat for Nan Feng's standards. There were a few swords and bows hung on the wall. A small wardrobe that would be far too small for Fu Yao. A small desk where the books and scrolls lay untidy. Nan Feng was putting the small box down next to Fu Yao when someone knocked on Nan Feng's room door. Nan Feng pulled his blanket briefly over Fu Yao and pushed him onto the bed, indicating that he should be quiet, and then went to the door and opened it. Fu Yao didn't listen to the conversation, but was more fascinated by the smell that rose in his nose. Nan Feng came back to him and carefully pulled the blanket off Fu Yao when their eyes met briefly. Without saying anything, Nan helped Feng Fu Yao to treat his wound.