x Chapter Four x

Fu Yao eyes going bigger. A shiver ran down his spine. Fu Yao knew the voice too well. He turn around slowly. Nan Feng stood a little further away by the wall. He looked at Fu Yao with his mouth slightly open as if he were about t say something. He close his mouth again. Fu Yao didn't notice him. How long did he stand there? They look to each other. ,,D-Did you call me beautiful?", Fu Yao was the first one who speak. Nan Feng looks surprise, than away. He touch the back of his head, before he look back to Fu Yao. Fu Yao could see his cheeks flushing. ,,I-I just call the flowers beautiful", Nan Feng say. Fu Yao look at him. ,,Yes of course the flowers", Fu Yao smile a little and turn his head around. Why did he ask Nan Feng that? Of course Nan Feng would never call a boy beautiful, especially not him! I see a lot of flowers, he suddenly remembered Cai Yue words. Damn Cai Yue! Just because of your stupid statement!! Nan Feng look at to Fu Yao, but Fu Yao didn't looked at him. He was too deep in the mind to curse Cai Yue. 

He was torn from his thoughts when he felt a hand gently touch his cheek for a moment. Fu Yao looked quickly at Nan Feng. Their eyes met. Nobody said anything before Fu Yao backed away. ,,Don't touch me!" Nan Feng screwed. ,,Is ok princess!" ,,Don't call me princess again!" ,,Ok princess" ,,You little-!", Fu Yao turn around. ,,I really don't know why our Nan Yang Palast are so close to the Xuan Zhen Palast!!", in the distance Fu Yao heard someone say it. Nan Feng looked at Fu Yao. They heard footsteps approaching. Right now, Fu Yao didn't feel like haven another fight with the Nan Yang surbonates again! Fu Yao looked around to briefly hide somewhere. But there not really a place to hide in this short time. With a jerk, Nan Feng stood in front of Fu Yao. He pushed Fu Yao something against the wall.  Fu Yao looked up at him in surprise. 

Fu Yao looked up at him in surprise. Nan Feng almost completely covered Fu Yao. His broad shoulders on which Fu Yao had to lean a little, his large, well-trained body and the slight smell of sweat and soap filled his nose. His hair tickled some of Fu Yao's face. This was the first time, that Fu Yao realize that Nan Feng have had a strong, exercising body, which was completely different from his. Fu Yao have a graceful body. Was slim and elegant rather than broad and muscular. His body was the complete opposite of Nan Feng's. He completely shielded Fu Yao. ,,General Nan Feng!", someone say it, after he saw Nan Feng. Nan Feng nod in greeting. ,,What are you guys doing here?", Nan Feng ask. ,,We want to make sure that there isn't someone jumping over the wall again!", they say. ,,Don't worry about this. I check this place already", Nan Feng says. 

,,I see, then we won't bother you any further!", they say. Fu Yao heard the footsteps receding. He let out a sigh of relief before carefully looking out from behind Nan Feng. Nan Feng looked to him. ,,Thank", was the only thing what Fu Yao say, before he turn around and run away. He doesn't look back to Nan Feng. He only run away. Fu Yao kept running until he felt safe and leaned against a tree. He took a deep breath. But he wasn't alone for a long time. Some of the surbonates come to him. ,,Sir, did something happen?", someone ask him. Fu Yao roll his eyes. ,,What should be happen?!", he asked annoyed. The men stepped back briefly. They know, when their general Fu Yao have bad mood, they definitely don't want to get the loaded anger from it. Fu Yao looked at them with bad mood. 

,,W-We just want to ask why did general Fu Yao have so many flowers of the Nan Yang Palast on his clothes and hair", they say. Fu Yao frowned and touch his head. He took the flowers of his hair. Then he roll his eyes. ,,I just meet some of the idiots, when I wanted to come here", Fu Yao say. The men looked at each other  briefly before looking uncertainly at Fu Yao again. ,,Is something else that you want to say? When not then let me alone." Fu Yao want to go. 

No one say anything, so Fu Yao leave them alone. He go to the Xuan Zhen library. 

He only will to read a book. In doing so, other thoughts arise. Fu Yao look for a book. They have really many of books, but not that what he looked for. He sigh. When he was about to go out, he noticed something interesting. Fu Yao took the book out and look at it. The book have a nice cover. The cover was a dark blue. Fu Yao look at the title. It appears to be a few poems. Fu Yao doesn't care. As long the poems are good. He take the book with him and go out to find a silence place to read. Normally he would go in the garden or in his room, but not today.