Extra

A little one short from Nan Feng's point of view.

Nan Feng was the day when Cai Yue asked him if he had been busy thinking about why Fu Yao jumped over the wall. When he arrived he was surprised to see Fu Yao, who also looked at him with great surprise. Both were probably thinking the same thing: not him again. But Nan Feng couldn't say much about it. His eyes followed Fu Yao while Cai Yue noticed. With a grin she nudged him. He looked at her in amazement. She giggled slightly. ,,Give me your hand, I want to predict your love life!", She giggled. Nan Feng frowned. ,,Why that?" ,,Just like that," she giggled at it. Nan Feng sigh. She pulled his glove up a little so that she gently touched the palm of her hand with her finger and began to read his future. "You will have a wonderful, loving time. However, you have to be the one to approach your loved one first, as your future partner can withdraw quickly. I see a lot of flowers. Apparently you'll realize your feelings when you're at this year's Moon Festival together, "giggled Cai Yue.

Nan Feng frowned. ,,What did you mean?", he ask. ,,You will be the one who already love this person. But you haven't realize it", she smiled. ,,Who is this person?", He asked Nan Feng out of curiosity. Cai Yue looked at him in surprise and then laughed. ,,It is your sweet Fu Yao", she giggled. Nan Feng immediately blushed. ,,I beg your pardon!" ,,It's true," she giggled. Nan Feng blushed incredibly badly. He knew that Cai Yue would never lie, but Fu Yao ?! Does that mean he'll love a man ?! That one from the Xuan Zhen palace too?!

,,I have to do!"

Nan Feng turn around and run away. He really doesn't know why Cai Yue told him this! He just ran away ignoring everything around him until he leaned against the Nan Yang wall. He leaned against it with his back and thought. Wasn't Cai Yue always right? But how could he please fall in love with Fu Yao? It's Fu Yao! This idiot who always thinks that he can beat anyone with his stupid sayings. That just puked Nan Feng. He will definitely neither find nor love Fu Yao beautiful! Fortunately for him, however, he met Fu Yao again that day. Behind the Nan Yang wall, where Fu Yao stood and looked up at the flowers. With a gentle smile, he gently touched the flowers. Nan Feng was drawn to the moment. The first time he saw Fu Yao smile so gently.

Without noticing it, he said it:

,,Beautiful"

Nan Feng was talking to one of the junior officials at Pei Ming when Cai Yue came rushing in and dragged him desperately. She only partially explained to him what had happened when Nan Feng was already pulled along. What he saw was shocking when he saw Fu Yao, who was messing with three of his junior officials. Cai Yue had ordered Nan feng to take care of Fu Yao on the day. But Nan Feng knew inside that she was doing this on purpose so that he would stay with Fu Yao. This behind hold. Actually, he was mad. Very angry. But when he saw Fu Yao's clear eyes, he forgot the anger in himself and lost himself in those eyes. Nan Feng couldn't explain to himself why he actually took Fu Yao into the room and tended his wound there. He did not know. Especially when he turned around and found Fu Yao sleeping in his bed. Nan Feng had leaned over and looked at him. There was no way he could leave Fu Yao here. And yet he couldn't stop looking at Fu Yao's sleeping face. He looked her peaceful. He carefully brushed Fu Yao's hair from his face as he carefully bent down to him. Nan Feng himself didn't know what he was doing. He only realized what he was doing when his lips parted only inches from Fu Yao's. He backed away. Without further ado, he carefully took Fu Yao in his arms and carried him to Fu Yao's room. Nobody noticed Nan Feng. 

Fu Yao snuggled peacefully to Nan Feng and clutched at him while he mumbled something in his sleep. Nan Feng smiled at him. He was cute. With the greatest care, he put Fu Yao on the bed and carefully pulled himself away when suddenly Fu Yao was trembling. Tears ran down his cheeks and he curled up. Confused and surprised, Nan Feng ran back to him. ,, Fu Yao! Are you okay ?! "Fu Yao didn't wake up. He called for him several times. Then he woke up. The petite figure of Fu Yao trembled while tears rolled down his face. Nan Feng couldn't leave him alone, so he lay down next to him. He didn't have the heart to leave Fu Yao like that. That was also the reason why he carefully put Fu Yao in his arms.