x Chapter One x

Fu Yao was very often in the Nan Yang garden.

Why will a general from a Xuan Zhen Go to a place like this?

The young man love the flower in the Nan Yang garden. They have a lot of wonderful threes. But he never will say this to someone, so he come to the garden when nobody notice it, just to look at the flowers and birds.

The first time when he saw the pretty flowers, he want to look at them for ever. All of them are beautiful. Pink flowers that make the garden like a dream and the threes bloom all the year. They never lose there blossoms. So today he want to go to the garden again.

So he want to the Nan Yang wall.

It's was quit.

Anyway, no one come to the place except Nan Feng, but never notice when Fu Yao was here. When Nan Feng come to the garden, Fu Yao jumped over the wall, before Nan Feng can notice him. Of course Fu Yao know when someone catches him, he will have a lot of problems, but his love to this garden was bigger than his fear of punishment.

The Xuan Zhen garden was beautiful too, but he don't know why, he just want to see the Nan Yang garden more.

Maybe the reason was he can go to the Xuan Zhen garden whenever he will. He is the only one who really was interest in the flowers of the Nan Yang garden. Nan Fengs general haven't the time to come to in the garden, so he has the garden many times only for himself. Without problem he jumped on the wall. That's was it.

But the silence didn't hold really long. Someone screaming: ,,Hey!? Who's there!?" ,,Catch him!!" Fu Yao froze. Damn, he hasn't check his surrounding. Normally they wasn't so many people, but today. Why is his luck so bad today?! Without to look back he jumped over the wall. But he will never know that today was someone else in the garden. Nan Feng looked up to the wall and saw someone jumped over the wall. His eyes are going bigger. He hasn't even in his dreams to have expected that.

Fu Yao was jumping over the wall and his eyes look at Nan Feng with a big surprise. None of them will expected that.

,,Beautiful", was the only one was Nan Feng say.

It was so quit that Fu Yao didn't hear it. Fu Yao was so surprise that he forget he was in the middle of the jump. During the jump he stumbled over the wall.

Suddenly he hit the ground in front of Nan Feng's feet. Nan Feng eyes was going bigger. Some petals landing on Fu Yao's heat. Nan Feng frowned. What was that? Nan Feng look to the Nan Yang wall and then to Fu Yao again. The boy with the brown hair was lay on the ground. Nan Feng was look at him and doesn't even know what happen. He only look at Fu Yao laying on the ground. This was hurt. With pain on his nose he turn his head slowly up. No one say one word.

That was uncomfortable.

Fu Yao straightened carefully up.

His heat hurt and his knees hurt so much that he couldn't bend it.

Nan Feng open his mouth to say something. ,,He must be in the near!" Fu Yao look behind Nan Feng and winced. How fast!

Fu Yao try to get up. Nan Feng turn his heat around. He sees his people was running in his way. Without thinking what did he do, he turn around and ran to meet them quickly. ,,Stop! What are you guys doing!?", was the first think was Nan Feng say to his subordinates. They stop running and look at him. ,,General Nan Feng, we saw someone was jumping over the Nan Yang wall! We try to catch this people! He can't come so far!", say one of them. ,,I'm the only one here. If someone jumped over the wall, I will the first one who will saw him. Look on the over part of the garden! I will check this side of the garden", ordered Nan Feng. ,,Yes, sir!" The subordinates turn around and running away to the other side. During in that time Fu Yao was hiding behind a tree.