x Chapter Eleven x

Mu Qing looked up to Fu Yao. ,,Is that really all?", he ask his junior-officer. Fu Yao nods. ,,I've researched everything. Unfortunately there are hardly any references to the essence. People fear the Spirit.", Fu Yao folded his arms around his waist. Mu Qing sigh. ,,You can resign. I will deal with this matter first." Fu Yao bow respectful before he leave the room. Without further ado, he quickly ran to the Nan Yang Wall to a certain place where Nan Feng was already waiting for him. They haven't seen each other in days because Fu Yao was sent on missions several times. For Nan Feng a torture. He saw Fu Yao run to him and smiled. Fu Yao ran up to him and jumped into his arms. Nan Feng immediately wrapped his arms around Fu Yao's body and spun him around. ,,I miss you", Fu Yao whispered. Behind the Nan Yang wall, hidden, hardly any came anyway. This was the place where Nan Feng and Fu Yao always meet. ,,You are back", Nan Feng smiled at him. 

He pressed Fu Yao closer to him. Fu Yao giggle a little und pressed his eyes in Nan Feng's shoulder. They looked in the eyes and smiled. ,,You know what's in two next week?", Fu Yao looked at him with a grin. Nan Feng smiled and put his hand on Fu Yao's waist. ,,I know. How can't I forget it?" Fu Yao roll his eyes with a smile. ,,You and don't forget anything. It's like when you tell me that Cai Yue don't smile a lot!" Nan Feng laugh. ,,I'm sorry. But I really didn't forget it", Nan Feng put his forehead against that of his partner. Fu Yao put his hands on Nan Feng's back. ,,I hope so!" Nan Feng give Fu Yao a kiss. Fu Yao blushed a little, but he like it when Nan Feng kiss him. 

,,I have something to tell you", Fu Yao smiled. Nan Feng looked him curiously. ,,I want to wear earrings", Fu Yao looked a little to the side. ,,Really?", Nan Feng was surprised. ,,Why not?", Nan Feng smiled. ,,Now that you know, can you prick me?", Fu Yao ask. Nan Feng was really surprise. ,,Are you sure? Where did the sudden desire for it come from?" He took a small box out of his pocket and opened it. You could see a pair of earrings. They were adorned with blue stones. Were not too big and yet quite noticeable. Nan Feng looked at them. ,,A gift of Cai Yue?", Nan Feng ask. Fu Yao nods. ,,How did you know that?" ,,Because it's so random. You aren't a random person. When you do random thing, than is mostly Cai Yue the reason." ,,You know me to well", Fu Yao smiled. ,,But are you sure that I should prick it?",,I don't want to let my junior-officer do it", Fu Yao looked in Nan Feng's eyes. Then Nan Feng smiled. Fu Yao smiled a little. 

Nan Feng let a small flame appear on his hand and held a needle over it. When the needle was hot enough, Nan Feng saw Fu Yao, who was sitting down. Nan Feng held it to Fu Yao's left earlobe and looked at him. ,,Breathe deeply. It'll hurt for a moment." Fu Yao take a deep breath and close his eyes. Then he feel the little pain in his ear. Nan Feng pulled the needle out and quickly tucked the earring in. Fu Yao exhaled heavily. Slowly Fu Yao open his eyes again. Nan Feng look in his eyes. ,,Does it hurt a lot?" Fu Yao took a deep breath again. ,,It's ok. I can handle it", Fu Yao close his eyes again. Nan Feng looked at him und hold the needle over the flame again. Nan Feng look in Fu Yao's face. He hesitate for a moment. Fu Yao clenched his fists and got ready for the next stab. He opened his eyes in surprise when he felt something soft on his lips. Fu Yao was to surprise to react. Nan feng kissed him while sticking the hot needle in Fu Yao's ear. But Fu Yao was so surprised that he didn't notice the pain. Fu Yao blushed. Nan Feng put the second earring in his place and smiled.

,,Do I look good with earrings?", Fu Yao ask. 

,,You are beautiful." 

Nan Feng smiled with a little blush. Nan Feng looked at him dreamily as if he were the most beautiful being in this world. Nan Feng knew that Fu Yao would forever be the most beautiful man in his eyes. Fu Yao looked into Nan Feng's golden eyes. Fu Yao gently touched his left earring before smiling at Nan Feng. Nan kissed Feng Fu Yao's ear carefully, as if it were made of prozelan and could break with every touch. As if he were his most precious treasure. Nan Feng take Fu Yao's hand. Fu Yao only returned to the day in the evening. All of the junior officials at Xuan Zhen Palace noticed his earrings and spoke to him about them. They all agreed: he was handsome.