༺ 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ༻

Th:

Our days are passing smoothly and we are both so happy. We are always laughing, flirting, hugging, kissing... Being with him feels like heaven to me.

I still can't forget tho day he proposed to me. I was afraid that Jimin and Yoongi hyung were mad because Jungkook kind of, well, ruined their wedding, but instead, they were super happy!

And it turned out that the idea of  proposing at the wedding wasn't Kook's idea, it was actually Yoongi's idea! It made me so happy knowing that our hyung loves us this much haha. A week after their wedding we decided to meet at Yoongi hyung and Jimin's place to celebrate- guess why? Because Namjoon hyung finally had the guts to ask Jin hyung out, and well, of course, he said yes.

"Now who's a good girl? Who's a good girl? Yes- yes come here sweetie-"

His sweet voice snaps me from my daydreaming and I turn around just to find him trying to get closer to Yeontan.

"Come on little girl I don't bite- AAAHH" He let's out a scream of pain and I can't help but start laughing. We brought our little puppy -or well our child as Jungkook likes to call her- last week from a shelter nearby. She is a cute fluff ball and she likes me so much but she literally hates Kookie and I don't have any idea why-

Or maybe I do?

Even though she looks so small and tiny, she is a very, like very possessive pup. Everytime Kook tries to kiss me she comes in between us and starts barking at him. Jungkook is trying to get on her good side, but it looks like achieving that won't be easy after all.

I chuckle again as I watch him run away from her sillyly .

"Babe our child is trying to bite me! Heeeelp~"

He runs towards me fastly and hides behind my back. I giggle and say in the cheesiest was possible,

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'll always protect you!"

Yeontan starts barking cutely again, and as I was about to kneel down to try to make her quite he holds me from my waist and whispers in his deep voice in my ear,

"Well now I'm the one who is supposed to say that, aren't I?"

Fuck him and his deep ass voice that gives me a boner every single time-

"You okay there baby?" He teases me. Even though we have been together for a long time I still can't get used to his sudden change in persona- in a second he turns from a little cute boy to a whole-ass-daddy.

Yeontan gives up after barking for some time and goes to sleep on her pillow in the corner of the living room. Jungkook takes this as an opportunity and suddenly puts his hand on my shorts and grabs my boner, making me let out a low groan.

"What's wrong baby?" He continues teasing me with that voice. I could feel him stroking my dick even with my underwear and shorts on.

"A-aah Jungkoo-" I moan, not able to stop myself. He suddenly lifts me up with his strong arms and takes me to the bedroom, closing the door before us.

When he turns the lights on, I let out a yelp of surprise. The whole room was covered with red lights. And the bed-

The bed was literally drowning in red flowers.

"B-baby?" I let out in a tiny voice, still shocked.

"It's our 2 year anniversary babyboy, did you think that I forgot that?" He gives me a kiss on my cheek.

I feel tears pouring from my eyes but I can't stop them- I love him so much.

"I-I love you Kookie" I mutter between my sobs. He holds me closer, and whispers,

"I love you too baby, but this is our happy day, so let's not cry okay?" And then he leans and kisses me on the lips.

The kiss is slow, and soft, as if he was trying to show how much he loves me with it.

But then suddenly he deepens the kiss, and it's hungry, filled with lust now. His hands roam on my body and we are now on the bed, the scent of roses filling the room as our bodies melt together.

As our moans and breaths fill the air, creating a beautiful symphony, I can't help but think,

This is perfect.

And the rest... Is history.

THE ENDDDD

____________________
(A/N) so here is my present for you!! Thank you so much guys I can't believe that this book already surpassed 500k reads. Woah!!! I never imagined this book getting all this attention 😭 I feel like a celebrity now hahaha

Your kind comments make me so frikkin happy plz I wanna kiss y'all so bad🥺🥺

Oh and like GUESS WHO HAS A NEW HAIRCUT??? yep me!!! Lemme show you a pic hehe =D

Okayyy sooo~ that's it uwu thank you so much for reading this crappy book and making me sooooo frikkin happy I luv u❤️💎

(Oh btw if you have insta plz text me let's be friends!! My account is @junglekooked_ )

🎉 You've finished reading ℝ 𝕌 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕠𝕨 ? •𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔• 🎉