•𝟙𝟚•

Jk's memories:

I was woken up by a throbbing headache, just to find myself lying on an uncomfortable bed, in a white hospital room. I was hoping to see my sister or father next to me, but my hopes were all crashed when I saw that there was only a nurse in the room.

I tried to sit up, but every part of my body was hurting. The nurse rushed towards me, and asked me how I was feeling.

Well, I was feeling like shit.

I opened my mouth to answer her, but the only thing that got out of my mouth was:

"M-my s-sister"

The nurse looked at me with sadness and pity, and shook her head.

And then it hit me.

All the memories of what happened in that living room, my beautiful sister's face crumpled with pain as she fell to the ground, my father pleading my mother to stop...

I started shaking again. I had nobody now. My father was dead, my sister was dead, and my mother was rotting in prison.

I was all alone just at the age of 11.

After what happened to my family, I had to live alone in that house. I started working in a part time job to afford money, and some of my relatives sometimes helped me too.

But I wasn't okay. And I'll never be. A part of my soul was killed that evening with my sister and dad.

I still have a scar on my cheek that will always remind me of my fucked up life.

Every single night the cursed memories hunt me, and eat me alive. Every corner of the house makes me remember the things that were supposed to be forgotten forever.

And now, after 6 fucking years, that murderer was released from prison?! They should have put her in a mental hospital or something! What if...

What if she hunts me back again?

No no nO. What should I do? I honestly don't have any idea. Maybe a restraining order would help?

Well I don't think so... My mind is so fucked up right now, and I need to release my anger on something.

Or someone.

Oh, I think I know the best person for that.

Here I come, Kim Taehyung.

_________________________
(A/N) you know you feel like finally Kookie is being a little better, and then he destroys everything. Lol

But did you notice that the chapters are getting longer and longer? I guess I'm getting better at writing V●ᴥ●V

Hahahaha lol this is exactly how everything single Taekooker is- including me. ^^

Please vote and follow me (〃゚3゚〃) !

(灬º‿º灬)♡

Thanks for reading this crappy fanficton uwu 💜