•𝟙𝟙•

Jk's memories:

My childhood memories were mostly filled with beautiful and happy moments. I had everything a child would ask for, a cute sister, a caring mother, and a supportive father.

We lived in a not-too-big house, I used to play with by big sister all the time. I loved my family so much. It was all so perfect, until we started having financial problems.

My dad started spending most of his time at work, and my mom started getting more strict than usual. But that was okay for me and my sister. We never complained. We continued our life, happily, until one day that changed my life- in the worst way possible.

*Flashback to when Jungkook was 11*

In one evening, I was playing with my sister in our room, when we heard 2 people yelling in the living room. Being the curious kids we were, we walked quietly to the living room, just to see my mom and dad fighting.

"All of this fucking time, you were lying to me?!" My mother was yelling.

"Honey please listen to me-" my dad tried to say.

"SHUT UP YOU LIAR!"

I was terrified. I've never seen my parents fight before. I grabbed my sister's hand. She looked as scared as me.

Mom continued yelling:

"All the time we thought that you were working, you were actually FUCKING THAT BITCH BEHIND MY BACK?!"

"Honey I can explain-"

"NO!"

After that, everything went so fast. One second my mother was yelling at dad, and then she was running to the kitchen, grabbing a knife.

I was too shocked to move. I wanted to move, I wanted to yell, but my legs were glued to the ground, and my body was numb.

I watched with pure horror as my mom grabbed the knife and started running towards my dad, trying to stab him.

My sister, being the kind and caring person she was, tried to stop my crazy mother, just to get stabbed, in the heart.

I saw my dear sister fall to the ground, all bloodied. My tears started falling uncontrollably, and a started shaking hardly.

I should do something. I thought. So I grabbed the nearest phone, and called the police. I was a sobbing mess. I told the officer everything, and he said that he will be here in a few minutes.

But I was late. My mother had already killed my father too. I was the only one left. She looked at my evilly and said:

"Oh, here you are dear son. Now, it's your turn."

I screamed and started running away from her, but she was faster. She grabbed me, and tried stabbing me. Thankfully, she missed, but the knife cut my cheek, and I felt the blood on my face. I continued screaming, and trying to get her off me.

"You aren't getting away sweetie. You are his son, you deserve to die just like that cheater!" She said, chuckling.

Omg my mom really has gone mad. I don't want to die!

She raised her knife again. Just as she was going to stab me...
.
.
.
.
The police broke to our house and an officer knocked her out. Another officer helped me to stand up, and told me that 'it is going to be okay'.

The officers taking my crazy mother to the police car was the last thing I saw, before I blocked out.

*End of flashback*

______________________
(A/N) Yep! Another depressing chapter, just for you!

This is officially the longest chapter I've written in this book lol^^

Thank you so much for supporting me guys, I'm really thankful for you!

You don't know how much this means to me ♡♡ I'm so happy that there are people liking this stupid fanficton!

(灬º‿º灬)♡

Please vote and follow me (〃゚3゚〃)

Thanks for reading this crappy fanficton uwu 💜