•𝟠•

Jk:

Yes, I helped him yesterday. But why? I really don't know...

Or maybe I do know but I'm afraid of the real reason...

I shake my head slightly, trying to get rid of these annoying thoughts.

Okay... I'll be honest, seeing him broken didn't make me feel good. I thought that after breaking him, I'll feel victorious and happy, but that never happened.

Seeing him like that, actually made me feel sorry for him. He looked like he was hiding his pain...

Such a pity that someone pretty like him broke down like that-

NO FUCKING NO.

What am I thinking?!

I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him so much after all and he deserves all the pain that he is feeling, I assure myself

He deserves this he deserves this he deserves this-

That spoiled brat has to know that the world isn't all happiness. Yes, he has to feel pain.

I did a mistake by helping him yesterday, and I'll never repeat it.

I'll continue breaking you Kim Taehyung.

________________________

(A/N) Hi again^^ this chapter was a little short, so sorry...

But now, there is something really important that I have to talk about...

It's about Sulli's death.. I can't believe that another angel from the Kpop world is dead. I can't describe how much I'm feeling hurt, and also angry right now..

Our angel Sulli was always harassed and bullied online... She asked for help, but no one cared about her... I can't believe that she had to endure all the pain alone...

First, It was Junghyun, and now it's Sulli... Two shining stars, are dead, because of all those heartless people who write the shameful hate comments.

Sulli didn't kill herself,

SHE WAS MURDERED BY SOCIETY.

Rest in peace Sulli 💔 You will never be forgotten

Rest in peace Sulli 💔 You will never be forgotten... I hope that you are free now in heaven 😔💜

So guys please, if you are suffering from bullying / depression / anxiety / harrassment or something else know that we are here, I'm here with you, and you can always talk to me, I'll listen to you...

So as Namjoon said:

Speak yourself.

Thanks for reading 💜

I love you, please be happy~