Chapter 1: The Birth of a Legend!

3rd Pov:

Toshinori Yagi and his wife Inko Yagi were both heroes of Japan. Toshinori had returned from America after becoming the #1 hero in America for a few years. He desired to return to his homeland and start his hunt for the man that had killed his master. The woman he saw as a mother-figure, the person that entrusted him with his quirk when he was quirkless.  As he returned to Japan he spent a few years being a hero before he quickly raised in the ranks to the #1 hero spot in Japan. This was due to how he was already popular in the country due to his influence across the world but how warm and welcoming he was to everyone. As he was spending his time with his sidekick Sir Nighteye and Gran Torino doing their hunt for the world's oldest evil, Toshinori ran into a young woman one day while he was walking towards the office. This lady was Inko Midoryia who was a recently widowed woman. They were both in their early thirties and had a long life ahead of them but Inko's husband had been killed in a villain attack. For some reason, Toshinori felt a connection to Inko Midoriya and wanted to get to know her more. 

Toshinori had knocked things out of her hands when he was heading towards his office and he decided to help her gather them all up since he was part of the reason they fell. He offered to make it up to her by taking her for a coffee since a few papers got wet due to some water on the ground. He didn't know why he was doing this since he didn't plan to date anyone due to his mission as the 8th user of One For All. However, that one meetup at a coffee shop had turned into a full-blown relationship. They had both soon learned that they were both pro heroes. Toshinori was the recently returned All Might and Inko was the rising star Telek who was currently at rank 20. All Might was more comfortable with dating another hero who could defend herself from enemies. As such, the relationship kept moving forward. Two years later they had gotten married and bought a home together near All Might's agency. After another few years later they now had settled down in a lovely home and the public knew about All Might and Telek being married but still didn't know about their personal life. Near the two-year mark after getting married they found out that they were expecting a child. They were told that it would be a boy and how far along Inko was. The Yagi's were happy that they now had a child coming along but also were concerned about the child's safety. 

They knew they would need to be careful and keep him disconnected from their hero work since if villains found out about their child they would go after him. As such, they made some plans and decided to keep their hero work a secret from the child and ensure they didn't find out about it until later in their life so the child wouldn't spread the news accidentally. However, they didn't realize how horrible this plan would turn out for them in the future. As time passed their son was born and they decided to name him Izuku Yagi. They were so happy but a bit confused since he had black hair and black eyes. "Doctor, why does he have black hair and black eyes? Neither of us has those?" Inko asked confused. The doctor was also confused. "Well... if you are concerned it's not your child then don't worry. It's 100% both of yours. The thing is we don't know for 100% since genetics is a weird thing still but we are sure it's just a gene he inherited from an ancestor in your family lines. As such, that is all we have for you and your guest will be allowed in soon." the doctor stated. The yagi's accepted this and didn't push it anymore since they thought it was just genetics as well. Soon their family and friends arrived to see the child. Aizawa Shouta who was the biological brother of Inko came, Gran Torino, Sir Nighteye, the detective, Nezu, and Recovery Girl all came to see the new yagi member. They questioned the black hair and black eyes and were told about the genetics which made sense due to Aizawa being black hair and black eyes and he was the biological brother of Inko. 

"...Simba!" Aizawa stated as he held up Izuku like the scene in Lion King. Everyone but Nezu was confused since he watched the old shows from decades ago as Aizawa had. "Give me my child back..." Inko said confused at her brother. Soon the yagi's were released and allowed to return to their homes. They had set up a room for Izuku and placed him down since he had already fallen asleep on their way home. As the Yagi's went to sleep that night, they were unaware of the significance of that day as many things were set into motion. They didn't know that the choices they would soon make in the coming years would result in so much pain for their child. They didn't know that their child's heart would grow cold towards ideals like family and love. That they would be the trigger that would create one of the world's strongest heroes and more fearsome heroes to ever walk the planet. They would become this trigger due to how they treated Izuku Yagi after his 4th birthday when they received devastating news and decided to overreact towards it. 

The birth of the world's most fearsome hero happened that day and no one would realize it. Many people would come to regret their actions but will it be too late or will the cold harden heart open once more to the ideas of family and love? This was the birth of Izuku Yagi who would later go on and be known as Izuku Uchiha the Shinobi hero!