Chapter 5: Yagi's & Spilt Blood & Ancestor!

3rd Pov:

Everyone was standing up in the Yagi home and was staring at the two adult Yagi's. They were questioning if they just heard the detective right. The detective asked again since they didn't answer. "You called me over here and you told me on the phone! That Izuku Yagi your son had run away from home due to your neglect! You also said something about a letter? Where is it!" Detective Tsukauchi Naomasa demanded. Inko grabbed a letter from the kitchen counter and handed it over to the detective. 

Detective Naomasa started to read the letter and he only got more and more pissed. He decided to use his quirk and confirm the letter contents. "Is this letter true from his perspective to your knowledge?" he asked. He asked them that way to ensure they couldn't lie and claim otherwise from their perspective of the situation. He believed they wouldn't lie but this was now a police matter of the #1 hero son going missing due to his own parents treating him horrible! The others were shocked since they could guess that the detective was using his quirk. They wanted to know what was in that letter. Nezu grabbed the letter out of his hand while they talked. The others looked over Nezu's shoulder since he was so small it was easy for them to do that. "Yes... from his perspective that letter is 100% true to our knowledge. We can't confirm the Bakugo portion but everything else is a yes." Inko said. Tohisoniro agreed a few seconds after that. 

"Truth" stated the Detective. "From your perspective is that letter true on the parts you can 100% confirm." He asked. They said yes again and he said "Truth." once more. "Do you realize how many crimes you have committed? Do you realize that I should be placing you in handcuffs right now?" The Detective said and they paled. They came to the realization of how bad they were.... they really screwed up at being parents... Soon the others started to talk...

"Toshi... I told you to retire... you should have... you had a child that you were neglecting. The peace of Japan doesn't come before your own son! You had a child and his life was placed above others the moment you helped create him!" Sir Nighteye stated in a cold tone. He was this kid's uncle more or less and wasn't in his life because of the fight at the hospital. "Maybe if I didn't fight you about the matter that day I could have been in his life and helped him... dammit!" Sir said. Aizawa was pissed! He was glaring at his sister. "You told me... that he was fine! YOU TOLD ME THAT EVERYONE WAS OKAY! WHY DIDN'T YOU COME TO ME FOR HELP IF YOU COULDN'T RAISE HIM! I WORK AT UA! NEZU COULD HAVE HELPED ME FIX MY SCHEDULE TO RIASE HIM SO HE DIDN'T HAVE TO DO IT BY HIMSELF!" He yelled. Nezu put a paw on his leg to calm him down.

Nezu was showing his teeth... that wasn't good. No one knew what animal he was but he did have sharp teeth that he hid behind his smile and only showed them when his anger hit its max. "I don't anger to this level easily... yet you two managed it... you could have asked for help... yet you abandoned your child to fend for himself and gave him money only as a form of parental support. Disgusting!" Nezu said. They were all glaring at them. Recovery girl just went to Izuku's room to inspect it. She was suspecting that Izuku had mental health problems due to his childhood and wanted to see if there was evidence of suicidal tendencies or cutting. After she came back she told them. "I inspected the house on where he might have hidden stuff. I didn't find any indication towards suicidal tendencies or cutting behavior but that doesn't guarantee it since he could have done it at another location that we don't know about." She said. Everyone froze at that and looked at her to explain. Nezu knew what she meant though.

"This is a child abused at school and neglected at home. His mental state is worrisome for someone in his situation. We need to consider that he may be suicidal and if he isn't he will likely have a list of mental problems like social anxiety or other things. We won't know unless we find him though." She stated. The Yagi's just felt guiltier and guiltier. Gran Torino spoke next.