Chapter 17: Aftermath, Fear, and Preperation

3rd POV:

Izuku had finished talking with the police and was cleared of any wrongdoing since a pro hero had given their approval for his involvement and the villains had started the attack first without them going to look for danger. As such, he was allowed to return to the school. Aizawa joined him and returned to the school since he wanted to talk to the class people the other students left. He knew that they were going to need to have a talk about what they saw. He also knew that they likely feared Izuku as well since Izuku did not hold back when destroying that creature and Aizawa couldn't blame him one bit for not holding back. He saw the strength and regeneration abilities up close and personal. If what they fear is true then it could have taken All Might on and likely have won. Aizawa was glad that none of his students got harmed or killed physically but the mental damage is another thing that he needs to worry about now. 

"Izuku... you know a good portion of them might be afraid of you now. They aren't used to the cruelty of the world. They still live in their bubbles of safety at home. This event has helped destroy that false sense of safety but the cost may be your inclusion in with the rest of them." Aizawa stated. Izuku knew this but didn't care. "If they can't get past it and look at me and only me that is under all the coldness then they aren't needed in my life. I will push forward on my path without them. That sometimes is the path that some people must take in life." Izuku stated while looking out of the window. Izuku wishes that some people would stick by him but he knows that life is cruel and having that much trust in people is foolish of him. He is still waiting for his uncle to drop the other shoe as well. Aizawa could see it in Izuku's eyes. Even behind the cold outside, Izuku wishes people would stay and he knew full well that Izuku is waiting for him to leave as well. Aizawa really hated his sister and brother-in-law. They really screwed Izuku's trust up in other people.

Soon the car they were in arrived back at the campus and they both walked off towards the classroom. They arrived outside the door and they could hear them talking. They were talking about how Izuku was scarier than the villains. Aizawa was pissed! Izuku just accepted it. They stood there for a few more minutes and were about to enter after listening to more of it until there were objections to the voices. "Enough! So what if he is scary? Endeavor is scary! All Might is scary. They can destroy shit as quickly as Uchiha can and yet I don't hear you calling them scarier than the villains. He helped save us and here you are bashing them." One voice said and it was Jiro. Then the people that sat with Izuku most of the time started to talk and defend him. Izuku let a small smile go across his face before he got rid of it. 

They then entered and everyone stopped talking as they saw the teacher and Izuku. Everyone was tense since they just realized that the two of them were outside the door listening to everything that just got said. Some students looked down with shame and guilt while others were happy to see Izuku. Izuku just moved over to his desk and sat down and nodded his heads towards his friends... 'It's weird to think of having friends again.' Izuku thought in his mind. Madara just sighed and cursed the Yagi's. Aizawa started to talk about the events that happened. "All of you have been questioned by the police already, so I can start talking. Yes, that was scary but it was handled. Though it would have gone better if All Might did his job and shown up like he was meant to from the start." Aizawa said not holding back on his bashing of All Might. He then talked about what he heard and expressed his disappointments in the students that said it. 

Aizawa then drilled into some other facts and information of how they have now had a taste of the cruel world where the villains won't care if they kill a hero or other people. "Villains on that level don't care if you are only in training. They will kill you if they get a chance. We will look into these villains and try to take them down moving forward but I suggest you all walk home together as much as you can and don't waste time when going home alone at night." Aizawa said to stress the importance of the fact that villains got bold enough to attack the school itself.