Chapter 7: Unlocking Chakra & Clan Artifacts

3rd Pov:

While everything was going on in the outside world, Izuku was in the Uchiha shrine training with his ancestor Madara Uchiha. They were attempting to unlock his chakra and they were no on the second day of attempting since they had stopped to rest early the first day. Madara explained to Izuku what Chakra was and the basic knowledge about it. "Chakra is essential to even the most basic Jutsu. Most use hand seals which I will teach you to mold the chakra and control it. Things like water walking, exhaling fire, creating illusions, or even increasing your physical strength can be done via chakra." Madara stated. Izuku asked if others outside the clan had Chakra. "Yes. Chakra is in all life. It just the amount that that individual naturally produces can vary. You for example have enough chakra to rival my chakra level when I had just taken over as clan head during the wars. You are producing a large amount and you can even expand this pool of chakra by training methods." Madara stated. 

Izuku was attempting to unlock his chakra by combing his mental energy with his physical energy to allow the chakra his body produces to follow free. Once they are connected then he would have unlocked his chakra. "Calm your mind. Put other things outside of it and focuses on your desire to connect your mental energy to your physical energy. Think of it as Yin and Yang revolving around each other but never touching. Now... you will break the balance and allow it to spill into each other to form a new system of the chakra pathway system." Madara guide while floating from the weapon in the shrine room.

After about another 3 days of this training, Izuku succeeded and unlocked his chakra but he was knocked out cold due to the amount of chakra that flooded his system

After about another 3 days of this training, Izuku succeeded and unlocked his chakra but he was knocked out cold due to the amount of chakra that flooded his system. 'Well... I will be.. the brat did it far quicker than I thought. Normally this is done when children are really young and are being prepared for training in the future. With his age I expected him to take a week and a half. Good Job Izuku. You are truly an Uchiha who overcomes the challenges in his way.' Madara thought with a smirk on his face. He was going to enjoy the brutal training he was going to do. 

It took Izuku a whole day for him to awaken due to the shock from his newly created Chakra system. He was confused about why he fell asleep but Madara explained what happened. "You unlocked your chakra and due to the amount you generate and the pool you have it shocked your system since you are not used to it. Unlocking chakra is normally done at a very young age to prepare for training." Madara stated. Izuku asked how far he was behind a typical Uchiha and Madara explained that he didn't need to worry. "Most Uchiha started physical training and learning the Taijutsu and other basic clan knowledge at the age of 8 or 9. They then spent a few years learning the clan's Justus and getting better at it by the age of 12 or 13. Then they would be deemed sufficient as the lowest level warriors of the clan." Madara stated. Izuku had already done a good job at physical training but it wasn't the best on where he really needs to be at. It did cut down on some training which can be worked on during everything else. He just needed to learn the Taijutsu of the clan and the other arts. 

"Though we will be doing a faster method than nearly anyone can do. There is a Jutsu you will learn from me that will allow you to speed up your learning. This Jutsu is called the shadow clone Jutsu." Madara said while explaining the risks. The only reason he was going to allow this is due to Izuku's large chakra pool that rivaled his when he was still alive as the clan head. Izuku should be able to make a max of 30 clones. No more than 30 or he risks death with his current chakra pool. Izuku was a bit scared of that but trusted his ancestor. After having Izuku relax for a bit and calm his charka down and get used to it flowing in his body. Madara started the transfer of chakra after he undid all of the other seals in the shrine. Izuku would just have to find them and pull everything out. After about one hour the transfer was done. Madara had transferred all the chakra that was left in the weapon since Izuku had finished earlier than they had planned. This meant that Izuku could go a solid month without feeding Madara's chakra and Madara would be able to stick around without a problem if Izuku was knocked out for a few days. Izuku would have to feed chakra to Madara's if they wanted to project a chakra avatar outside of Izuku's body for Madara to train him via that method though he could just lead the training from inside of the body as well by just projecting his voice to Izuku's mind.