Chapter 13: Uchiha Shrine & Preparing for UA

3rd POV:

Izuku was actually happy that he heard he was in his uncle's class. The other option was 1-B with Vlad King... yea that wasn't going to happen. Izuku wasn't really likely the man so far. Izuku and Aizawa headed out of the school and Izuku noticed the two Yagi's. "Do they really think they are able to hide that easy?" Izuku stated and Aizawa just chuckled and said "Yea... they are idiots. They always sucked at stealth..." Aizawa stated. Izuku knew they were going to try and follow them. As such, Izuku leads Aizawa into alleyways and hid and then grabbed him quickly when they went around an edge and they Shunshin away. After about a few minutes they reappeared in the forest a bit away from the shrine. Aizawa just fell to the ground and threw up a bit since he wasn't able to handle the speed. Izuku just chuckled at the sight sine he remembered the first time he did it he also threw up. Aizawa got up and glared. "What the hell was that!? Did we just teleport?" He asked while glaring. Izuku just chuckled more. "The glare doesn't work on my uncle. Also, you could call it teleportation. It's more of high-speed movement to short or long distances instead of teleportation. it requires me to expand a bit of energy to take others with me instead of myself since I'm able to move at that speed and you aren't." Izuku stated. Aizawa just looked around and saw that they were in a forest... "This forest... I recognize it. It's a forest about 40 minutes away from UA... ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU BEEN THIS CLOSE THE ENTIRE TIME!" Aizawa shouted causing some birds to fly away. Izuku just smirked. "Ironic isn't it. so close yet so far?" Izuku said as he walked past him. Izuku leads him up a path and into an area that would lead to the Torii gate. 

"I'm assuming you know how to find this forest and get to this point?" Izuku asked and got a yes. Soon Izuku leads him up the trail and they arrived at a Torii gate. Izuku entered it and waited for Aizawa to enter. They wanted to confirm if he had 25% or more blood in his veins of the Uchiha clan. Soon Aizawa walked in and Izuku felt it. He felt the feeling that Madara described to him and they confirmed it. Aizawa had 25% or more of the clan blood in him. Aizawa froze when he passed the gate because he felt something weird like he was being welcomed. "Why do I feel different when I passed the gate or am I just imagining it?" He asked. Izuku just started to speak. "Welcome to our clan's land uncle," Izuku said and Aizawa was confused about what he was talking about. "I'll explain more when we get in but it will require you to accept something from me to ensure the safety of information. I'm sorry but it's not negotiable if you want the explanation." Izuku said. They soon arrived at the shrine and Aizawa was shocked at what he saw. Izuku stayed near him during the entire trip so the seals wouldn't make him go off track.

 Izuku stayed near him during the entire trip so the seals wouldn't make him go off track

(Think Izuku and Shouta Aizawa instead of the girl.)

They soon entered and Aizawa was noticing the same marks around the place. 'It's the same mark that Izuku is wearing on his clothing... what does it represent? Did he join some cult or something?' Though Aizawa remembered when Izuku said it was their clan's land. They entered the shrine and Aizawa could see that it was cleaned and everything. He saw some separate rooms where he saw a bed on the floor and a newer made kitchen and appliances. Izuku said the appliances were newer and that was a fact since Izuku had sent several clones while he was at the exam getting the appliances. He was upgrading the shrine rooms in the back to be more modern to make living easier. Madara didn't allow it before to ensure that Izuku grew stronger and more disciplined but allowed it after the three years of training had completed. Izuku also had a large water container built by the clones in the back that he filled with water Jutsus. Izuku found those so useful for things like that. He had most modern appliances that you would find in an apartment these days but they were all in the back rooms while everything forward was still the old shrine since Izuku preferred that for the most part due to his training and discipline from Madara. They soon sat down in the shrine room where Izuku found Madara's spirit. Izuku left this room untouched except for cleaning.