Chapter 11: The Return & Found!?

3rd Pov:

Now... you might be wondering how does a middle schooler who ran away has the educational knowledge to attend a high school? A hero high school at that!? Well, after Izuku ran away and started all of the training he used a clone that he henge into a random person to acquire some items such as a laptop and a generator that he could charge said laptop from. The wifi was spotty in some places but he was able to locate a good spot in the shrine area that he could access the internet from since he used some of the money to buy an internet wifi service. As such, he signed up for middle school classes online under the name of Izuku Uchiha and did his education during his relaxing time from physical training so he didn't burn his body out. As such, over the three years, he had run away Izuku did keep up with his education and even did some extra studying for high school level stuff in his spare time. 

This meant that Izuku could submit an application to UA high school. This time he sent a clone henge as another random person and had it arrive in an internet cafe so that he could submit the application a few months before the exam as required. The reason he didn't use his laptop was that he knew his parents were good friends with Principal Nezu of UA. He knew Nezu was a family friend and could likely put his first name together with him and make the assumption that Izuku Uchiha and Izuku Yagi was likely the same person due to his High Spec quirk. However, even a high spec quirk can't solve the appearance difference, nor can it solve the said random person who submitted the application just disappearing out of thin air as they walk into an alley out of camera view! 

That was how Izuku got around the high spec quirk and kept his shrine and location hidden. He refused to have it found so easily. Izuku was glad that Madara had taught him some seals and Genjutsu that he used to hide the shrine. He placed a seal up that acted as a barrier that stopped anyone from getting to the barrier. It didn't physically stop them. No, it used a Genjutsu to mess with people's senses and redirect them away from the shrine. There was a space-time seal formation set up to stop people from teleporting in with a quirk. It would just drop them into the Genjutsu if they attempted via that method. Izuku had to get Madara's help doing that seal formation since Izuku didn't have the skill level in seals like he did to perform that so easily. He knew the concepts but putting them into practice was harder than talking about doing it. As such, Izuku had set up these barriers a week before he left for the exam and was sure his home wouldn't be touched by non-Uchiha hands. 'I might want to use clones in the future to make a fake shrine to hide the real one. This way if I can't lose someone or want to lead someone to it then I can sacrifice the fake shrine.' thought Izuku as he was walking down the pathway towards UA. He has been getting looks from people. He enhanced his ears with chakra and heard what they were talking about. 

"Hey... isn't that the missing boy from years ago? Wasn't he All Might's and Telek's son?" they said as they whispered to each other. Some even pulled out their phones and called the police to inform them but by the time they would get there, Izuku would already be at UA. About 5 minutes later he found himself in front of UA. He walked in and ignored everyone since they were all too busy looking around UA. 'Might get lucky and no one notices me until after the exam has already started.' Izuku thought. He checked in at a check-in station and got his exam number and was directed to a test site. After about 15 minutes of waiting in this test site, a staff person walked in and started to give instructions before starting the exam. The staff person was a clone of Ectoplasm. 'I wonder if my eyes work on a clone of his?' Izuku thought and he knew he would have to figure out a way to experiment on it in the future. The test started and Izuku got to work on the written exam. The ectoplasm clone kept his eyes on Izuku since he felt familiar with the clone.

'Why does that boy look familiar... I feel like he was involved in a case before that I worked but I don't know what his involvement was...' though the Ectoplasm clone. The clone just kept glancing at Izuku throughout the test to keep a watchful eye on him. Soon after about 1 hour had passed and the exam came to an end. Izuku felt that he did extremely well on the exam and was looking forward to the physical.