A Fun Dinner Night

Ever since Mina confessed her true feelings to Deku, she has been by his side and always smothering with her love, but they have not told anyone just yet that they have been dating, but they've promise to tell everyone soon, but for the time being Mina will still keep on teasing Deku with upskirt flashes and sneak attack kisses on his lips when nobody is looking, every time she did that Deku's entire face will blush, but there will be times where he teases her by grabbing her right hand and begins to lick her fingertips one by one, which made her blessed more than him, but some of that stuff that we put on hold when they were studying and training, but one day while Deku was in his dorm room he received a message on his phone, picks up his phone and sees it's a message from his mom.

~Inko's message~

"Hello Izuku, how have you been?, And I was wondering if he would like to come home and have dinner this Friday?"

Deku smiles from the message he's received from his mom, and begins to messenger back.

~Deku's message~

"I've been doing quite fine mom thank you for asking, and yes I love to come over and have dinner."

Deku then sent his message to his mom and she quickly replied.

~Inko's message~

"Oh goody, I can't wait to see you again, oh and if you like you could bring one of your friends to come as well, can't wait to see you on Friday, love you."

After reading his mom's message he begin to think about who's he to bring and his mind only kept bringing up one person, so he left his dorm room and headed straight to the girls dorms walk straight up to Mina's door so begin to knock, she opens her door and once she sees Deku standing in front of her, she grabs him by his shirt and pulls him in to her room and slams the door behind him.

~Mina~

"Hehe, I'm so glad you're here Izuku, I was thinking about going over to your dorm so we can have some a long time together."

~Deku~

"Oh r-really?, Well I actually came here to ask you something."

~Mina~

"What is it?"

~Deku~

"Well I recently got a message from my mom where she asked me if I like to come back home for some dinner this Friday and I said yes, she even said I could bring someone over and you were the first person I thought of."

~Mina~

"Okay hold on, so you want me your girlfriend come have dinner with you and your mom on Friday?"

~Deku~

"Yeah pretty much."

~Mina~

"I'll love to!"

~Deku~

"Really?"

~Mina~

"Yeah, this gives me a chance to meet Mama Midoriya, I can't wait, wait hold on if we're going on Friday then we should spend the weekend there!"

~Deku~

"Ummm, I don't know about that?"

~Mina~

"Oh come on, I bet your mom won't mind at all."

~Deku~

"Okay then, I'll check with her."

~Mina~

"Alright, I'll see you on Friday after school."

Mina then gave Deku a little pack on cheek and sent him out of her room, so she could figure out what she's going to wear.