Let's Hangout More

After three days of helping Mina with her unfinished assignments Deku has been making sure that she doesn't slack off on some of her assignments that she needs to get done right away, but every time they lock eyes with each other, they then begin to think about what happened between them.

~Deku~

"Come on Ashido you need to pay close attention to these questions."

~Mina~

"I know but it's just gets so difficult trying to answer these tricky questions."

~Deku~

"If you're really having a difficult time with these questions then let me show you some of my notes that might help you out."

Deku then brings out his notebook and set sit down on Mina's desk, Deku then started to to point at some of the notes that could be really helpful for Mina, but as Deku good morning at some of the notes Mina couldn't help but to look at him and just thought about that little dance she did in front of him Deku.

~Mina mind~

"Hmm, I wonder if I should ask Midoriya about that dance and if he would like to see it again?"

~Deku~

"Hey Ashido are you listening?"

~Mina~

"Oh sorry about that Midoriya, I just was thinking about something else."

~Deku~

"Ashido you asked for me to help you with your your uncomplete assignments but you keep teaching about something else."

Mina then begin to poke your fingers together and brings up her courage to tell Deku what she keeps on thinking about.

~Mina~

"Hey Midoriya, do you ever think about that what happened on the first day you came to my dorm to help me out."

Deku it's kind of gone from Mina's question and begins to blush rapidly.

~Deku~

"Umm w-well to be honest I do think about it very often, and lately when I'm around you I just can't stop thinking about that little dance you did in front of me."

~Mina~

"To be honest I think about that dance too and especially when I'm around you I think about that bulge you had in your pants."

Mina and Deku then looked into each other and begin to get lost in them.

~Mina~

"I just can't take anymore."

Mina then grabbed Deku by his shirt and pulled him in to give him a his very first kiss.

~Deku's mind~

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh, I'm actually have my first ever kiss with Ashido!"

~Mina's mind~

"I can't believe that I'm having my first kiss with Midoriya!"

Mina then let's go of Deku's go of shirt and pulls herself away from Deku's lips.

~Mina~

"Wow that was actually amazing."

~Deku~

"Umm y-yeah it really was."

Mina then takes Deku to her bed and lays him down to get on top of him.

~Deku~

"Umm A-Ashido are you ok with all this?"

~Mina~

"Y-yeah of course I am, I just have these feelings that I want to share with you right now."

Mina then begin to grind on top of Deku's crutch, every time she moved up and down on top of Deku she then began to let out a little moan, but each time she moved Deku couldn't help himself but to put his hands on her hips.

~Deku~

"A-Ashido y-your body feel so warm and soft I just can't help myself but to touch you some more."

Deku's hands then begin to go under Mina's shirt to feel her smooth stomach but he got to reckless and his left hand moved up and touched her left breast.

~Mina~

"Ah M-Midoriya."

~Deku~

"I-I'm s-s-sorry I-I didn't mean to that."

~Mina~

"I-It's okay it just sort of surprised me."

~Deku~

"I am really sorry, it's just that your body was so soft and I got a little carried away and took things a little too far."

~Mina~

"Midoriya you are a very sweet person that's one of the things I like about you."

Mina then grabbed Deku's right hand and placed it on top of her left breast.

~Mina~

"J-just be gentle okay."

~Deku~

"O-okay."

Deku then begin to squeeze Mina's soft breast gently, he never thought that he'll be in this position with anyone but now he is and that person is with Mina Ashido, Mina then begin to move her hips a little faster and every time she does Deku's erection feels like it's about to explode inside his pants.

~Mina~

"M-Midoriya I'm getting really close."

~Deku~

"So am I."

With one more stroke of her hips Deku and Mina then climax together, Mina then falls on top of Deku's chest from being exhausted.

~Deku~

"Umm, Ashido are you alright?"

~Mina~

"Y-yeah I'm just resting for a bit, hey Midoriya would you like to hang out some more with me?"

~Deku~

"Y-yeah I'll love to hang out with you some more Ashido."

After hearing Deku's words of love to hang with her, Mina then fell asleep on top of Deku.

~Deku~

"Umm Ashido did you just fall asleep on top of me?

~To be continued~