Beach Day

It was finally Sunday morning and Mina was ready to go to the Beach, once she got her stuff she headed over to Deku's dorm room, once she arrived at Deku's dorm and right before she was about to knock on his door, it opens and Deku steps out with everything he needs for the beach.

~Deku~

"Oh morning Mina, it looks like your ready for the beach."

~Mina~

"I sure am, I just can't wait to feel the warm sands between my toes and the nice cool sea water all over my body."

~Deku~

"I'm glad to hear that you're excited."

Mina smiles at Deku from knowing that she will be spending a day at the beach with him.

~Mina~

"Come on let's get going Izuku."

Mina then grabbed Deku's hand and beacons to hold it, they then walked out of the dorm's without anyone knowing where they were going, they walked to the train station and got on the first train that was heading towards the beach Mina wanted head to, after a long train ride Deku and Mina have arrived at there destination, then walked straight to the beach, and once they arrive Mina was so happy.

~Mina~

"Can you believe it Izuku, we're finally here!"

~Deku~

"Yeah we sure are."

~Mina~

"Come on Izuku let's go get changed in our swimsuits."

~Deku~

"Okay let's go get changed."

Deku and Mina then walked to the changing room and got ready in separate changing rooms, once Deku was finished, he headed out the changing room and waited for Mina to come out.

~Mina~

"Hey Izuku are you out there?"

~Deku~

"Yeah I'm out here waiting for you."

~Mina~

"Okay good, I want you to see my new bikini that I bought, I'm coming out in 3.. 2.. 1."

Mina then opens the curtain and reveals new bikini to Deku, from first glance Deku begins to blush from seeing Mina's teal colored bikini.

~Mina~

"So do you like it?"

~Deku~

"Y-yes I like it a lot."

~Mina~

"Hehe, good let's go have some fun in the sun."

Mina then pulled Deku by the arm and let him straight to the beach, Deku then begin to put down two towels and set up a umbrella between them, after he finished Mina lead on her towel.

~Mina~

"Hey Izuku, do you mind putting some sunscreen on me?"

~Deku~

"Umm, y-yeah I don't mind at all."

Mina then turned around and laid on her stomach to receive the sunscreen on her back, Deku retrieved the sunscreen from his back and began to apply it on Mina's body, but while he was applying the sunscreen to your skin, his face begin to turn red from feeling Mina's nice smooth body, but suddenly while he was applying the sunscreen on Mina's back, her bikini strings we're in the way.