Aren't I A Little Tease

After a couple days have passed Deku and Mina have been hanging out a little bit more frequently, and they've been getting to know each other a bit more, but since that day they had their first intimate moment together, Mina has been teasing Deku when people weren't looking and she been enjoyed his reaction, in class she will blow behind his ear which makes him feel a shiver down his spine and in the hallway well he was walking she will grab his butt which startled him, but Mina's favorite teasing to Deku was always at the quirk training.

~Deku mind~

"My shoot style has gotten a bit better, but I still know I can improve it even more with a little bit more training."

But before Deku can work on his shoe style a little bit more, he feels a tap on his shoulder and turns around and sees Mina standing there with a mischievous grin.

~Deku~

"Oh hey there Ashido, do you need anything?"

~Mina~

"Well yes I do."

Mina then grabs Deku's hand then lead him to an area were no one usually goes.

~Mina~

"Listen up Izuku, I brought you here so you can help me with this special move I've been working."

~Deku~

"Oh ok what do you need me to do?"

~Mina~

"Okay first I need you to close your eyes while I get in position and open your eyes when I tell you to."

At first Deku was confused from Mina's request, but he close his eyes and wait for Mina tell him to open his eyes.

~Mina~

"Okay Izuku open your eyes now!"

Once Deku opened his eyes, he saw Mina's pink perky breasts out of her hero suit, from first glance Deku beacon supply rapidly and covers his face with his hands.

~Mina~

"Oh what's wrong Izuku does my new technique affect you a little bit too well?"

Deku doesn't say a word and covers his face with his arm, Mina then begin to walk towards him, she then removed his arms that were blocking his face and saw his beat red face and smirked.

~Mina~

"Wow Izuku you are really cute when your face is completely red."

Mina then press her breast against Deku's chest, and once they're just against one another they felt each other's hearts beating rapidly, Mina looked up at Deku's blushing face and begin to french kiss him, when she slipped her tongue into Deku's warm mouth she started to unzip his hero suit to expose his ripped body, Deku then planted his hands on Mina's peach like butt and begin to squeeze it.

~Mina~

"Hehe aren't you very handsy today, you must like my nice pink butt."

~Deku~

"Y-yes I-I do, it's just so soft and nice to look at, sometimes I just can't help myself to stare at you especially when you're wearing your hero suit."

~Mina~

"Hehe you really must have pervy eyes Izuku, since you enjoy looking at me so much, but you're not the only one, I enjoy looking at you too."

Mina then begin to remove her hero suit, after that she slipped her hand into Deku's hero suit and grabbed his manhood and pulled it out.

~Mina~

"Wow look at you, you're so erect and hard Izuku, I think you might have the same quirk as Kirishima, hehe."

~Deku~

"M-Mina can can we.. you know, do it."

~Mina~

"Hehe, you're so cute Izuku, yeah let's do it."

Mina then inserted Deku's manhood into her lady bits, once inside Deku lifted Mina's left leg and begin to thrust into her, Mina bit her lip to try to hold back the moans, but since Deku was so erect inside of her and thrusting into her, she was about to let out a very loud moan until Deku stopped her by pulling her in for a kiss, hormones will help back again but this time with Deku's tongue deep deep inside of her mouth.

~Mina's mind~

"OMG Izuku is so incredible, I can't get enough of him, I want him to be mine forever."

~Deku~

"M-Mina I'm about to-"

~Mina~

"Do it now I want it all!"

Deku then begin to trust even faster and harder into Mina until he climaxed inside of her, from feeling all of his love seeds Mina also climaxed as well and let out a very loud moan, after that they looked at each other in the eyes.

~Mina~

"Hey Izuku what are you doing this Sunday? (Panting)"

~Deku~

"N-nothing, why? (Painting)"

~Mina~

"Good, because me and you are going to the beach to have a little bit more time together."

Mina then kissed Deku on the lips again, after that they got dressed and headed back, once they came back separated from each other, but they won't be separated for long, especially on Sunday.

~To be continued~