Let's Always Be Together

A few months later Deku and Mina have announced that they have been dating for quite some time, all there friends were very supportive of them but one little perverted great boy was jealous of Deku, Mina bragged to the other girl about how Deku is the sweetest and kindness boyfriend that she could ever ask for and Deku talked to the other boys about how Mina is cheerful and cutest girl he could be going out with.

~Toru's dorm room~

~Toru~

"Omg, Mina how come you never told me that you and Midoriya were going out?"

~Mina~

"Well me and Izuku really want to hold off on telling anyone for the time being."

~Toru~

"Hold on a minute, you just called Midoriya by his first name, now I know your relationship with him is very serious."

~Mina~

"Yeah our relationship is very serious, I even let him call me by my first name too."

Toru begin to gush about how Deku and Mina are the cutest classical she has ever later eyes on, well she was doing that she had an idea.

~Toru~

"Hey Ashido, I have a really great idea for you and Midoriya to do together."

~Mina~

"What is it?"

~Toru~

"Well if you don't know yet there is a firework festival coming up in a few days and I think it'll be romantic if you and Midoriya went together and had a beautiful night under the brighten lit sky."

~Mina~

"That does sound like a really good idea Toru, and I can see it now."

Mina begin to daydream about her and Deku at the city next to each other on a bench and ceiling the night with a kiss.

~Mina~

"Alright then, I'm going to Izuku's to ask if he like to come."

~Toru~

"You go girl."

Mina then walked out of Toru's room and headed straight to Deku's room, while arriving she knocked on his door but didn't get response.

~Mina~

"Is he not in his room?"

She didn't open the door and picked her head into his room and saw that it was empty, but while she had her heay in his room she is then startled once she feels someone's hands on her shoulder, she quickly removes her head from Izuku's room and turns around and sees Aoyama.

~Mina~

"Oh it's just you Aoyama, you spooked me a little."

~Aoyama~

"I am sorry Ashido, I did not mean to frighten you, but might I ask why are you peeping into Midoriya's room?"

~Mina~

"Well I was just checking if he was there or not, and it looks like he's not."

~Aoyama~

"Well if you want to know where Midoriya is I'll be happy to oblige you on his whereabouts."

~Mina~

"Oh yes please."

~Aoyama~

"Will to start he's not in the dorm's right now but I did see him going to the gymnasium."