• 5 •

POV Nessa

I hate my brother! He was lying to me the whole time. I'm mad at him , and at Josh because he don't have told me . 

I was almost asleep when I hear Josh come in my room . I decide to act like I'm sleeping. He seat next to me and ask :
Josh : are you really sleeping?
I don't say anything.
Josh : ok ...... goodnight princess.

Then he go out of the room .

POV Josh

I decide to go to sleep and let her alone .

When I wake up I decide to talk about yesterday with Nessa . But first, it's time to eat !

I go downstairs, take my breakfast and wait for Nessa . At 10am she come downstairs and seat in the living room.

Josh : hey princess, can we talk?
Nessa : I don't want to talk ....
Josh: if he hides it from you that's just because he knows that you were going to told him to stop be in the gang .
Nessa : yes . And he was right !
Josh : why are you like this ? Why do you hate the gang so much ?
Nessa : I don't want my brother to die because of all your gang shit .

She gets up from the couch, I follow her to her room .

Josh : calm down.
Nessa : seriously ?!
Josh : yes , you don't need to be that angry.
Nessa : you maybe don't care but my brother can be killed by one of your ennemis !
Josh : of course I care , but he don't risk anything.

I decide to go out of the room . Then someone knock at the door , I go to open it and see ......

POV Nessa

I am alone in my room when I hear my brother talking to Josh downstairs. I don't want ro see them at all .

They come in my room and Bryce start to talk :
Bryce : Nessa , I'm sorry .
Nessa : I don't want to know that !  You can be killed !
Bryce : yes but .....
Josh : can you two stop arguing.
Nessa : shut up Josh !

He walk and stop in front of me . Then he says :

Josh : calm down Nessa , Bryce is here to explain is self.
Bryce : I've never see you so calm Josh .
Josh : there is no reason to be angry.

I look at josh and he stay  calm .  Then  Bryce start to talk so I seat on my bed .