• 29 •

POV Josh

Today, I've decide to go at the enemies's house and talk with them. Bryce and Anthony are coming with me .

We arrive at their house and find Chase outside .

Chase: hey Josh ! Do you want to stay with us once again?
Josh : really funny , but no. We are here to talk about the company.
Chase : what about the company ?
Bryce : my mother is not going to sale it .
Chase : to bad.... your not gonna see your friends again.
Josh : we are here to talk about an other way to have them back.
Chase : there is no other ways!
Josh : ok can we talk to your leader ?
Chase : no, I've told you there is no other way. And no negotiation!

I go back to my car with Bryce and Anthony .

Anthony: how are we supposed to help the girls now?
Bryce : yes great question!
Josh : we don't have a lot of options.....
Bryce : we can't let them take my parent's company!
Josh : if you have a better idea.....
Bryce : we are going to find one .

POV Nessa

When I woke up today, I was alone in the bed.  I take my phone and check my messages. 

Josh said he was going out with Bryce and one of their friends to talk with Chase . So I'm alone at home.

I don't know what to do, I want to do something to help the girls. I have to find a way to help them I can't stay here without doing anything.

I have an idea ! I'm gonna go at Jaden's house and search some evidences so we can call the police !

I take my car, go at Jaden's house and ask him if  he wants to help me . He accepts and we start searching together in his house.

After few hours, we had search in the whole house without finding anything. I then saw a big white door and ask Jaden :
Nessa : Jaden ? What is this room ?
Jaden : that's my parent's room, they always told me to don't go in it so I don't know what is in it .....
Nessa : can we go in it ?
Jaden : sure, I'm gonna go take the keys.

I wait in front of the door and he cames back to open the door with the keys.

Behind the door it's a big mess, everything is on the side of the room, nothing is in the middle of it.

Jaden: wait. What is this ?

Jaden walks in the middle of the room and picks a necklace which was on the floor. I take it and recognize  immediately it's Avani's necklace!

Nessa : it's Avani's necklace!
Jaden: how did they enter in this room ?
Nessa: i don't know... who knows where the keys are ?
Jaden: the boys.....maybe Mads .....and Chase.

POV Josh

Bryce : does someone have any idea to help the girls?
Josh : no...
Anthony: we need to think about it....
Bryce: yes, Chase is really became a new person but not in the good way.
Josh : I know....
Anthony: all of this just because you preferred Bryce over him?
Josh : I don't know....

POV Nessa

After one entire day of searching in Jaden's house, I decide to go back home. It's dark and raining outside.

I go in my car and try to start it but it doesn't work, after few minutes my car is not working at all so I decide to walk to my house. It's not really far so I'm  probably gonna be home in 20minutes.

I start to walk but halfway I'm starting to feel cold and tired.  A car stop next to me and a man asks:
??: hello, do you want me to drive you somewhere ?
Nessa : no thanks.
??: come in the car, it's raining  a lot .
Nessa: thanks but I said no.

The man open his car's door and grab my wrist. Then he points a gun at me and says:
??: I've told you to come in the car.