• 14 •

POV Josh

It's now 1pm and Nessa hasn't told me when she is going to comes home. I want to talk to her because I've been really mean to her last night .

After few minutes, I heard someone unlock the door. I go to the door and see Nessa . I hug her and she hug me back . I pull away and ask :
Josh : can we talk about last night ?
Nessa : of course yes .

We seat on the couch and I start to talk .

Josh : I'm sorry . It was my mother who had already called me few times in the day .
Nessa : why ?
Josh : she wants me to be the director of their company .
Nessa : why were you angry?
Josh : because I don't want to be like them ! I don't want to stay at my work all the time and to never see my future wife because of this company !
Nessa : calm down , you don't need to talk so loud .
Josh : sorry I don't wanted to yell at you .
Nessa : that's ok .

She gets up and seat on my lap . Then she kisses me .

POV Nessa

We were making out when someone knock at the door . Josh don't move and continue to kisses me but the person start to ring continuously the door bell . So I get up and Josh go to the door with me .

Josh : I hope this person has a good reason .....
Nessa : oh, my baby is angry ?
Josh : yes .

He open the door and we see his mother . I look at him and he looks really angry .

POV Josh

Seriously ?! Again ?!

Josh : WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?
Josh's mother : I'm here to talk with you Joshua .
Josh : I DON'T  WANT TO TALK WITH YOU BITCH !

I hear Nessa says :
Nessa : Joshua calm down...

But I really hate my mother so I don't pay attention .

Josh : WHEN I WAS YOUNGER , I WASN'T YOUR PRIORITY SO LET ME ALONE LIKE ALWAYS NOW !
Josh's mother : Joshua, I know that I wasn't a perfect mother but I'm here now .
Josh : well, that's to late now . So I don't want to see you at my house all the days !

I feel Nessa take my hand and try to make me go inside the house .

Josh's mother : You know Joshua, one day you will thanks me for all I've done for you .
Josh : I don't think so .

POV Nessa

Josh comes inside the house with me and close  the door .

Josh : she is such a bitch ...
Nessa : calm down now Joshua .

He goes on the couch and I seat on his lap to watch the tv .

Josh : I can't see the tv ...
Nessa : but I'm great where I am .

Josh carry me to his bed and put on the tv .

Josh : that's better like this .

I put my head on his chest and fall asleep .

POV Josh

Nessa falls asleep on my chest . Then I see a text from my father who tell me that we have to come at Nessa's parents house for the dinner .