• 1 •

POV Nessa

Today  I wake up and then go downstairs to the big dining room I saw my brother . I take a seat next to him .

Bryce : hello sister .
Nessa : hi .
Bryce : have you talk to our parents?
Nessa : I just wake up .... why ?
Bryce : you should talk with them ...

It was weird ..... I mean Bryce never ask me that usually.

POV Josh

Today is like the other days , I wake up eat and go to the gang's house . Then with my friends we kill some people and steal money to our enemies. When I go back at home I saw me parents in the living room.

Josh's father: hi son , we need to talk to you...
Josh : ok but before I'm gonna change my clothes.
Josh's mother: ok we are going to wait.

I go in my room and change my clothes, then I watch my phone . After a long time I go back downstairs to see if my parents are still there.

Josh's father: Joshua, we have to talk .
Josh's mother: it's about your future and our business .
Josh : I don't care about your stupid business!
Josh's father: your gonna marry someone.
Josh : what ?! Who ?!
Josh's mother: it's a rich girl . She is really sweet and we are friends with her parents .
Josh : I don't care . I'm not gonna be married with anyone!
Josh's mother: YES YOU WILL !

I go to my room . They really think I'm going to let them ruin my life ? I'm not gonna let them do anything.

POV Nessa

At 11 am I finally found my parents in the garden , when he see me my father came to me and say:
Nessa's father : Janesa ! We need to talk to you .
Nessa : sounds pretty serious ....
Nessa's mother : that's serious .
Nessa : ok what is it ?
Nessa's father : your gonna be married ....
Nessa : WHAT ?!
Nessa's mother : it's the son of a business friend .
Nessa : I don't even know who it is !!!

I run to my room , then I lock myself in it . I heard my mother behind the door .
Nessa's mother : Janesa ! We don't let you the chose! Your gonna meet him in 2 days and livi with him 3 moths before your wedding!
Nessa : I don't want that !!
Nessa's father: you don't have the chose!

- the day after-

POV Josh

I wake up and today I decide to go at the mall . When I arrive there I see one of my friend Jaden and  his girlfriend Mads . They look like this :

Jaden : Hey ! Josh , what are you doing here ? Josh : I'm walking

Josh : I'm walking .
Jaden : listen.... my parents told me about your marriage....
Josh : I don't want to talk about that ...
Mads : she is a great person...
Josh : how do you even know that ?
Mads : because she is my best friend.

I've never met her best friend , she always told us how beautiful and perfect she is but I've never saw her ...

After a long time to talk we decide to go in some shops.

POV Nessa

When I wake up I remember of yesterday, tomorrow I have to meet my future husband. I know he is one of Mads's friends but I don't know who it is or what he looks like .

I decide to go to Starbucks and then go buy new clothes.

At 12am I text Mads to know if we could meet for lunch and she told me she was with her boyfriend. I don't like Jaden , he is always with a gang and I don't like all of that . They steal  money and they kill some people sometimes . So yes I'm not a big fan of him or his friends .

POV Josh

It's now 2pm and I'm bored, I decide to text my best friend Bryce . He is in the gang but he hide it to his family. So I can't call him when he is at his house. So I text him to ask if he could come with us at the mall .

After few minutes I saw him in the mall coming to where we are  .
Josh : hey bro .
Bryce : hey ! Thanks for texting me, I was bored .
Jaden : thanks for coming. Josh don't stop complaining about his wedding thing !
Josh : I don't even know my fiancée !
Bryce : that's not a big deal...
Josh : yes it is !

We continue to argue like that few minutes, then we go to our gang's house  .

POV Nessa

I was in my room when my parents comes in and start to talk .
Nessa's mother : Janesa you have to listen to us .
Nessa : No ! I'm only 18 years old and you want me to be married to someone that I don't even know !
Nessa's father : don't be so stubborn !
Nessa : i just don't want to be married !
Nessa's mother : you don't have the chose ok ?!

Then they gets out of my room .
I stay in my bed alone thinking of what my life is going to looks like in the coming moths .

- the next day -

POV Nessa

I was sleeping when I heard my mother yelling in my room .

Nessa's mother: YOU'RE LATE JANESA ! WE HAVE TO MEET YOUR FIANCÉ!

I open my eyes and ask :
Nessa : what time is it ?
Nessa's mother: it's already 11am !

I get up and go downstairs in the kitchen to eat my breakfast , then I go back in my room and my mother hand me some clothes . I dressed up and then go to the front door where my parents were waiting for me .

Nessa : Where is Bryce ?
Nessa's father: your brother is with a friend.

POV Josh

Today I have to meet my fiancée , so my parents are at home for once. I'm awake since 7am so I'm already dressed up. I'm playing video games when my mother comes in my room .

Josh's mother: Joshua , you know you have to come downstairs ! They will arrive in few minutes!
Josh : I don't care ..... and by the way,  you look older then you are with this stupid makeup .

She angrily go out of my room and I continue my game .

Few minutes later I heard the front door open .

POV Nessa

We arrive at my parents friends's house and it's as huge as my house. My father knock at the door and two people were behind it .

Josh's mother: welcome. Oh and come in .
Josh's father: I will tell Josh that you are here .

We go in the living room and We all seat on a couch . After few minutes I saw the guy with his son come in the living room.