• 28 •

POV Nessa

I don't understand why I'm not with the rest of the girls . I don't remember what happens and it scares me a lot .

Josh : I have received a text , the ennemis want us to accept their offer for your parent's company and then they'll let the girls free .
Bryce : ok , why aren't we going to our parent's house then ?
Josh : great idea cause there is something that we don't know about this company and we have to find out what.
Bryce : I don't think so...
Josh : why our ennemis want to buy this company ? They must have a reason!
Bryce: if there were something in this company that can interest the ennemis, my parents would have already told me!
Josh : maybe not !
Bryce : I trust them! And they trust me!
Josh : maybe they don't wanted to tell you .
Nessa : can you two stop arguing....
Josh and Bryce: We are not arguing, we are talking a little loud !

I continue to listen to their " loud conversation " and after few minutes we decide to go talk with my parents.

When we arrive, we see my mother who is reading a book on a bench in the garden .

Bryce : MUM WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU !!!!
Nessa's mother : about what ?
Nessa : your company. We know that you wanted to sold it .
Nessa's mother: yes , but me and your father have decided to keep it .
Bryce :Josh thinks you do more than selling clothes in it.
Nessa's mother : how do you know..... ok , come with me in the house I'm gonna explain to you all .

We all go in the house and we seat in the dining room with my mother.

Nessa's mother : ok so the company is not really only about clothes...... we also sell drugs .
Nessa and Bryce : WHAT ?!
Nessa's mother : I know that's not the best thing we ever done but ...... at some point we needed money .
Josh : that's why our ennemis want the company ?
Nessa's mother : a lot of people wants the company because of this.
Bryce : why did you never told us about the drugs ?
Nessa's mother : you were children, I was not going to say to my children that me and your father sell drugs in the company !
Nessa : we are 18 and 19 ,we aren't children anymore !

POV Josh

We get out of the house and Bryce says :
Bryce : so now we have to find a solution for the girls ....
Josh : yes ...
Nessa : can we just go home ?
Josh : of course princess we are going home .

I drive Bryce to his house and me and Nessa goes in our house.

In the house , Nessa seat on the couch and says :
Nessa : I don't know how to help the girls .... I should've been with them...
Josh : don't say that princess ...... we are gonna find a way to help them and nothing is your fault.
I kiss her forehead and we stay silent for a moment .

We need to find a plan to help the girls.

POV Jaden

I am currently cleaning my house after the party. My house is a total mess and I haven't ever clean the whole house, or all the rooms .

For now I have only clean the half of the living room.

POV Mads

It's now the morning and during the night the enemies have changed us of place . I don't know where we are anymore.

I hope someone is searching for us .