thirty-two.

Eroious Osama Witkins ✩

Chicago, Illinois

▉ ✩ ▉

❝ I'm so die 6 , fuck a BD too crack a nigga skull like a 3 . ❞

▉✩▉

"Baby she took you back ?". I heard her sigh before sitting across from me drinking her porridge .

"Yes gramma ."

"She's dumber than I thought , Eroious your toxic . "

"Nawl ma therapist said it's sum attachment issue." I shrugged "I just need her to set my health straight , I ain't slept or ate for a week so I needed her ."

"Sound like you using her baby , because I sense that your going to cheat on that poor girl again .. baby she cares for you alot ."

I groaned before speaking . "I know bra , mane I just want her to myself but muhfucker keeps mentioning other niggas near me like I won't smoke all of em ."

"Eroious .. Eroious , Eroious ." She repeated herself taking a big sigh . "Don't you think it's time to stop this violence , Killing folks won't do nun . She's probably mentioning other boys because your not treating her right ."

"Ion care ." I waved her off .

"But you gon care when she leaves you for good ! . You do that same shit you did before , I'm gon tell her that you died so she can leave you alone."

"Grandma ." I tilted my head before laughing softly . "You play to much !."

"And don't tell me you be putting your hands on her , cause next thing you know ." She got up laughing clicking here tongue pointing at me . "You gon see you daddy !."

"Manee fuck that fool , on stone got me fucked up ."

"No gang related sayins under my roof ! ." She threw a paper towel at me before heading to the living room . "Leave me alone now , I'm watching Star all over again ."