twenty.

Eroious Osama Witkins ✩

Chicago, Illinois

▉ ✩ ▉

"Mmcht ma mama been chill right now , ain't seen her pop ha shit off at me since yesterday" I layed my head on the pillow watching the clock move

"I'm surprised cause that lady is reckless" I heard him laugh "I see where you get it from"

"She only actin like that cause of you know that girl I was telling you about"

He nodded .

"The girl that makes you want to become a better you ?"

"Mhm she don't mean nun to me tho , just one of Dooky's mates"

"Hm" he took a long pause "mates huh ? You ever kissed shordy ?"

"Yeah but that don't mean nun bro , it's not like we was fuckin with eachother . And ion even do relationships why would I care if her feelings are hurt if I go fuck another bitch, after I kiss her"

"So what if she did that" he cleared his throat scratching his face "what if she fucks another dude after y'all kiss" He kept scratching, I hated when he did that his nails were sharp so it would made an effective sound which always messed with my ears .

"Ion know what I would do but I know ma ass gon be mad as fuck ya feel ?" He nodded his head "shordy single but ha ass ain't on the market"

"You my guy is toxic"

"Na shordy just ain't on the market fa any nigga" I shrugged , repeating my words

"So you basically saying you want her to yourself ?" He corrected me

"Na I ain't say that" i sucked his teeth

"You said that buddy !"

"Don't twist ma words g" I rolled my eyes

"Sorry to tell you but you sure did !"

Man white folks irritate me .

"Paul don't tweak wimme bra" I waved him off hearing him chuckle "ain't shit funny , you tweakin with ma words g"

"You not gonna tell me her name ?"

I sucked my teeth sitting up keeping eye contact with him , he did the same "now your all up in my business"

"Eroious I am your business I'm your therapist " he took a deep breathe looking at his clipboard "we discussed everything except your uh nightmares . When was the last time you slept ?"

"Sheit ion know , with Ka'liyah " I shrugged

"Ka'liyah ?" He gave me a confused look "that's the girl right ?" I nodded "so how long was that "