twenty-four.

Eroious Osama Witkins ✩

Chicago, Illinois

▉ ✩ ▉

❝ Thought I was supposed to protect you shordy ❞

Thought I was supposed to protect you shordy

▉✩▉

The sound of the machines beeping , flowing through my ears every second , fucked me up .. I was getting frustrated at this point .

The way it beeped slow felt like she was dieing slowly on me .. but I probably was tweakin . I tend to assume shit and let the shit get ta my head .

I had my hands over my head in between my legs , my left leg been shaking rapidly ever since I popped up in here . See ion like hospitals. Place just ain't fa me , ion like coming up here cause shit reminds me of my li bro .

If I hear the doc say , I'm sorry .. I'm dead gon loose ma shit . Tweakin.

I thought to myself.

She could be dead right now . I picked my head up looking at her lifeless body , a tear dropped suprisingly. I wiped it off quickly hearing the door open .

"Yo Ero what the fuck happen ? ." Dooky asked with the others rushing in .

I kept quiet .

"No no no , Ka'liyah" her friend Kiki said going over to her holding her hands . "What you do ? Eroious what you do ?" She cried .

I shrugged , keeping quiet . I had no emotions right now they all bottled up . I had nothing to say right now .

The doctor walked in , everyone stood up . "This the family of Ka'liyah Janae White ?" He looked around "where's the mother ??"

"Nigga this is her family , the fuck you ain't getting g ?" Bino blurted out "just hurry up and say the shit .. real talk"

He cleared his throat "she's not dead thank god .. but she's in critical condition . We don't know when she will be able to wake up "